Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
ethanmckinley1, 08 August 2017, 21:56
I've tried posting this like 3 or 4 times and I'm still not seeing it and I don't understand why. I mean, I spotted this McLaren P1 driving on the road and I attempted to get pictures but I couldn't so I ran after it and saw that it pulled into the back of an Audi Dealership. So I wouldn't consider it a dealer spot because first of all I spotted first on the road and second of all the car wasn't even the same brand as the dealership I saw it at. So what do you guys think. (btw I don't think the link to the image is working so you can just copy and paste)
[https://imgur.com/a/2RvS5]
Last modified by ethanmckinley1, 08 August 2017, 22:02

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
FanOfSuperCars, 09 August 2017, 21:32
This post was deleted 09 August 2017, 21:33 by FanOfSuperCars

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
FanOfSuperCars, 09 August 2017, 21:34
This post was deleted 09 August 2017, 21:34 by FanOfSuperCars

FanOfSuperCars
FanOfSuperCars, 09 August 2017, 21:34
GTRJacko wrote:
Hey guys, so i just uploaded this rather nice M6 Gran Coupe, in a very rare (and somewhat exotic) colour, Oxford Green, and the spot was rejected.

[http://imgur.com/VzVAxII.jpg]

Is this site no longer accepting M6 Gran Coupes? If so, why has the site not deleted any of the other spots of M6's? Why was my spot of a much older M5 Touring which i uploaded a week ago, accepted? There just seems to be a lack of consistency here. In my opinion, this spot is far more 'exotic' than a Bentley Bentayga or Maserati Levante, which have all been accepted as of recently.

I personally don't think new Ghiblis and Lavantes should be accepted. And since they are, your M6 post in a rare color should be accepted too.

FanOfSuperCars
Pa_Blo_GTR, 13 August 2017, 00:19
Hi Guys, I would like to know if I can upload this 2014 Pagani Huayra Serafina. The car is from Palm Beach, but was at Prestige Imports in order to get installed some parts from Pagani. I know the car was at a dealership, but it was still in the truck's bed and @itowlambos was around, so probably it got there not long before. It's ok if I can't upload it, I just wanted to know where this particular case falls. By the way, I haven't tried to upload it yet.

[https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4358/36134088190_09bccb8372_k.jpg]2014 Pagani Huayra Serafina by Pablo, en Flickr
Last modified by Pa_Blo_GTR, 13 August 2017, 00:20
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 17 August 2017, 22:42
Pa_Blo_GTR wrote:
Hi Guys, I would like to know if I can upload this 2014 Pagani Huayra Serafina. The car is from Palm Beach, but was at Prestige Imports in order to get installed some parts from Pagani. I know the car was at a dealership, but it was still in the truck's bed and @itowlambos was around, so probably it got there not long before. It's ok if I can't upload it, I just wanted to know where this particular case falls. By the way, I haven't tried to upload it yet.

[https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4358/36134088190_09bccb8372_k.jpg]2014 Pagani Huayra Serafina by Pablo, en Flickr

It's a great shot, but clearly at a dealership. I wouldn't upload it. You can post more pics of it on the forum though.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 17 August 2017, 22:42

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
ALB15, 27 January 2018, 20:56
I saw a Muira SV J (Super Veloce Jota) drive 4 hours before a car show, and got a teribble picture. The picture only shows about 3/4 of the car, but it is super rare as only about 7 were estimated to be made.

ALB15
Mtweedel13, 18 August 2018, 14:53
Sorry to bring this back, but with the new rule supposedly allowing some event shots, I may need clarification as to what shots are allowed.

Are any inside the show itself allowed, or just spectator lots and cars leaving the show?

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
dandude999, 18 August 2018, 20:07
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Sorry to bring this back, but with the new rule supposedly allowing some event shots, I may need clarification as to what shots are allowed.

Are any inside the show itself allowed, or just spectator lots and cars leaving the show?

I think it is just spectator lots and cars leaving the show.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Lamb0Central, 13 October 2019, 12:33
Should I post a Citroen SM with a V12 XJS in front of it, and another classic station wagon in the same driveway? The Citroen SM is the focus of the picture, because that's like finding a Stingray in France.

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
Fafifilms, 17 October 2019, 22:10
This post was deleted 16 November 2019, 21:36 by Fafifilms

Fafifilms
from California
Fafifilms, 16 November 2019, 21:39
This post was deleted 16 November 2019, 23:54 by Fafifilms

Fafifilms
from California
Post a reply