Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Cars spotted by other people
Illegal

Legal

Total: 15
CanvasRider, 15 September 2015, 02:43
I don't think pictures taken by friends or family should count. This website is about what you saw, not what people you know saw.

CanvasRider
FanOfSuperCars, 15 September 2015, 04:33
Not sure if they should be allowed or not, but I don't see the point in it. I prefer seeing the spotter's photo, not someone else's photo they uploaded.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Lamborarri, 15 September 2015, 12:27
I think they should be legal because I know people who send me spots for ES and have CLEARLY stated they don't want to make an account here. I give them credit where credit's due, and give them the links of each photo so they know I put it here. Plus if we said they are suddenly illegal, we'd have 1000s of pictures to delete.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
venomgt95, 15 September 2015, 12:35
Lamborarri wrote:
I think they should be legal because I know people who send me spots for ES and have CLEARLY stated they don't want to make an account here. I give them credit where credit's due, and give them the links of each photo so they know I put it here. Plus if we said they are suddenly illegal, we'd have 1000s of pictures to delete.

This ^

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
r8lover, 15 September 2015, 12:51
I don't much understand the point in it. I thought the fun in this website was sharing cars that /you've/ seen. In all honesty, those who do post photos from others just seem to be desperate for photos to post, due to having a lack of photos taken by them.
Last modified by r8lover, 15 September 2015, 12:51
Deleted account
cargame_parker, 15 September 2015, 12:51
To me it really depends. If your dad sends you a 2008 Maserati Quattroportte he sees in his hotel valet on a business trip, that's really not worth it. But if it's something considerably rare, and they don't mind if you post it then what the hell. For instance, my dad likes me to post his shots on my page to see your comments. But he won't make a separate account, however. So honestly it depends to me.

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
venomgt95, 15 September 2015, 14:36
r8lover wrote:
those who do post photos from others just seem to be desperate for photos to post, due to having a lack of photos taken by them.

I will admit, im guilty of this. 4 of 16 photos i have were spotted by friends.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
W16, 15 September 2015, 15:35
I will never like a photo that was posted on someone else's behalf. It's essentially the person taking credit for a photo/spot that someone else got.

W16
from Pennsylvania
carguyjt, 15 September 2015, 15:47
I think as long as they say you can upload it, than you can.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Post a reply