Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
gregg, 09 April 2016, 05:53
We realize we're still missing a lot of makes/models. The GT4 was being asked for a lot, so we added that for now. After the upcoming redesign, we will work on adding a complete list of cars, and allow you to categorize your old photos.

gregg
dandude999, 09 April 2016, 07:58
Thanks for adding the new category and I am looking forward to what the website will be like once you create even more categories and after the upcoming redesign of the website!
Last modified by dandude999, 09 April 2016, 07:59

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Mazdafreak, 09 April 2016, 13:55
Progress :D

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
carguyjt, 09 April 2016, 14:33
Thanks Gregg!

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
gregg, 10 April 2016, 06:09
dandude999 wrote:
Thanks for adding the new category and I am looking forward to what the website will be like once you create even more categories and after the upcoming redesign of the website!

Yeah, we're excited to launch the new version of the site soon. I don't have a specific launch date, but we are close.

gregg
Diablo_SV, 10 April 2016, 18:50
I hope the new site isn't like wreckedexotics. I don't like the setup of that site

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Lamborarri, 11 April 2016, 02:05
Diablo_SV wrote:
I hope the new site isn't like wreckedexotics. I don't like the setup of that site

Yeah I totally agree with you Zach. It's honestly kinda confusing for me at times.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
gregg, 11 April 2016, 04:11
Diablo_SV wrote:

No, it will be a different interface. WreckedExotics needs a redesign of its own.

gregg
dandude999, 11 April 2016, 16:05
I have another category you should add. It is the Maserati Levante. I have just seen one today.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Post a reply