Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
TEZILLA, 18 November 2020, 08:41
Hello. I was just wondering how many photos I can upload a day? I’m wondering because I’m posting photos of my spots in Vegas. I’m currently uploading 8 a day so just wondering if this is too much for the moderators to handle.
Last modified by TEZILLA, 18 November 2020, 08:42

TEZILLA
Exoticsont, 18 November 2020, 17:49
When First started ES I was uploading about 6-9 photos a day but they were bad quality and not even very rare cars. After a few days of that in moderator feedback it said I should not upload so many photos each day I can not remember the exact number, but I think it was cause they were such bad photos I since deleted most of them.
What I think is if they are good phots of a rare car it is fine.

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
Exoticsont, 18 November 2020, 17:55
I looked way back in moderator feedback and it said: "Too many uploads. Please limit them to about 4-8 photos per day."

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
TEZILLA, 18 November 2020, 18:11
Exoticsont wrote:
I looked way back in moderator feedback and it said: "Too many uploads. Please limit them to about 4-8 photos per day."

Thanks for the advice! I remember when I first started on this site to and kept uploading terrible quality photos because I didn’t know how to take photos lol, with the car cut off or blurry etc. The moderators kinda got a little impatient, but I understand. Now I try to take decent photos and I’m happy with the results.
Last modified by TEZILLA, 18 November 2020, 18:15

TEZILLA
Todd454, 16 December 2020, 17:34
This post was deleted 26 December 2020, 04:21 by moderator

Todd454
ErikKSeals, 08 April 2021, 09:14
I also want to know how much photos, I can upload in one day and I am glad I have found my answer in your post.

ErikKSeals
BarbraADow, 08 April 2021, 09:16
Thanks for letting me the know number.

BarbraADow
SierraOkuneva, 15 April 2021, 16:02
The future implication for the client is defined by this forum of https://calmerry.com/blog/relations/what-is-the-definition-of-romantic-attraction/ for all customers. The lesser charges are welcomed by only this forum. The facilities for the customers are good by all standards.

SierraOkuneva
FastMojo2, 16 April 2021, 11:37
The website had a capacity of 15 uploads per day. I've tried it once.

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Post a reply