Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 21 November 2014, 23:43
A slight change up in the garage, we now have a 2014 Porsche Boxster S, however we no longer have the GranTurismo.

[https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5611/15643959539_9f828e5e7c_b.jpg]
Deleted account
cargame_parker, 02 January 2015, 21:56
Back when we lived in NJ we have pictures of our Black Range Rover, Testrossa, S55 AMG, Acura Legend and Lincoln Navigator all sitting looking out in the driveway. Then my parents divorced and both my mom and dad sold every car and my mom got a Land Rover Discovery Series II and a Chrysler Pacifica. My dad got a newer S550 and a Volvo S80. Later my mom married my step dad and we had an Acura MDX and Audi A6, A8, then returned back to an A6. My mom sold the MDX and got a Range Rover Sport for 6 months and hated it so bought a Lexus RX and we returned that in about 4 months, leaving us with a Mercedes Benz GLK and a Toyota FJ Cruiser. We also had a Mercedes-Benz CLK at this time. My dad went all out and bought an S65 AMG (ironically at the same time as my dad) and a Porsche 911. But he sold both and got a Toyota Venza, Camry, Lexus RX, and a old FJ40 in replacement. My mom has a Jeep Wrangler riht now and we just sold a C-Class and we are looking at a GLA, M-Class and Range Rover. My step dad apparently owns an Aventador but I have yet to see it. Wow, what a list.

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
hyoung90, 02 January 2015, 22:06
cargame_parker wrote:
Back when we lived in NJ we have pictures of our Black Range Rover, Testrossa, S55 AMG, Acura Legend and Lincoln Navigator all sitting looking out in the driveway. Then my parents divorced and both my mom and dad sold every car and my mom got a Land Rover Discovery Series II and a Chrysler Pacifica. My dad got a newer S550 and a Volvo S80. Later my mom married my step dad and we had an Acura MDX and Audi A6, A8, then returned back to an A6. My mom sold the MDX and got a Range Rover Sport for 6 months and hated it so bought a Lexus RX and we returned that in about 4 months, leaving us with a Mercedes Benz GLK and a Toyota FJ Cruiser. We also had a Mercedes-Benz CLK at this time. My dad went all out and bought an S65 AMG (ironically at the same time as my dad) and a Porsche 911. But he sold both and got a Toyota Venza, Camry, Lexus RX, and a old FJ40 in replacement. My mom has a Jeep Wrangler riht now and we just sold a C-Class and we are looking at a GLA, M-Class and Range Rover. My step dad apparently owns an Aventador but I have yet to see it. Wow, what a list.

seems like your family upgrade, then downgrade quite a few times.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
racemanryan, 03 January 2015, 12:27
This post was deleted 16 September 2015, 00:00 by racemanryan

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
cargame_parker, 03 January 2015, 15:03
hyoung90 wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:

seems like your family upgrade, then downgrade quite a few times.

Yes, and that's so we can go on vacations and do other things as well

cargame_parker
Tbonian, 03 January 2015, 16:05
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
MrCar wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
My mom drives a 2000 VW Passat Wagon 1.8T. Five speed automatic.
My dad drives a 1995 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro Sedan. Five speed manual.
We also have a 1993 VW Eurovan. Five speed manual. I learned to drive in it.

Yeah, I know you'd think the driveway would consist of only Mazda's, but my dad is a German car fan : )

I guess the best car in my extended family is my uncles' 1999 Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe. It has a six speed manual and absolutely flies when you stomp on the gas. My late uncle had a 1999 BMW 540i with a six speed manual, but it's not in the family anymore.

Uncles always have cool cars :D

My uncle has a sh*tty old Durango...

Mine has an SLS a E63 AMG a vette and a 8 car muscle car collection

Mine has a Motorcycle collection and a MGB Limited edition project car lol

The best any of my uncles own is a Range Rover Evoque and a Jaguar.

Tbonian
nyexphotography, 03 January 2015, 17:38
My dad is ordering a Mercedes GL 63 AMG on monday most likely.

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
cargame_parker, 03 January 2015, 18:21
Tbonian wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
MrCar wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

Yeah, I know you'd think the driveway would consist of only Mazda's, but my dad is a German car fan : )

I guess the best car in my extended family is my uncles' 1999 Chevy Camaro Z28 Coupe. It has a six speed manual and absolutely flies when you stomp on the gas. My late uncle had a 1999 BMW 540i with a six speed manual, but it's not in the family anymore.

My uncle used to have a F430 but he moved to Manhattan and now is chauffeured in a Town Car. woohoo

cargame_parker
lamboman505, 03 January 2015, 19:50
Tbonian wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
MrCar wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

my uncle owns an a7

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
r8lover, 03 January 2015, 20:07
nyexphotography wrote:

Didn't he order a Bentley as well a while ago?
Last modified by r8lover, 04 January 2015, 02:09
Deleted account
Tbonian, 03 January 2015, 21:35
lamboman505 wrote:
Tbonian wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
MrCar wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

my uncle owns an a7

My friends uncle used to own a Porsche Carrera GT, but then he lost all of his money and now owns nothing, kind of sad.

Tbonian
lamboman505, 03 January 2015, 22:18
Tbonian wrote:
lamboman505 wrote:
Tbonian wrote:
xXFerrariFanXx wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
SDJ2 wrote:
MrCar wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

my uncle owns an a7

My friends uncle used to own a Porsche Carrera GT, but then he lost all of his money and now owns nothing, kind of sad.

wow, sounds like my friend who's uncle was about to buy a carrera gt, but then he saw the gas mileage.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
nyexphotography, 04 January 2015, 10:18
r8lover wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:

Didn't he order a Bentley as well a while ago?

He looked at one last March and then realized he wasn't 65.

nyexphotography
nyexphotography, 04 January 2015, 10:18
r8lover wrote:
A slight change up in the garage, we now have a 2014 Porsche Boxster S, however we no longer have the GranTurismo.

[https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5611/15643959539_9f828e5e7c_b.jpg]

Thats a sharp looking car, really love the wheels and calipers.

nyexphotography
r8lover, 04 January 2015, 11:44
This post was deleted 04 January 2015, 17:45 by r8lover
Deleted account
Post a reply