Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
venomgt95, 17 November 2014, 12:35
Discuss any video games youve played, want to play, and/or are in the process of playing. Im hearing alot of mixed things about Sonic Boom for Wii U and DS. Like, some people are saying its a great game, others say its a total glitch fest. I dunno cuz i have neither a Wii U nor a DS. I have a GameCube. Thats it.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
venomgt95, 18 November 2014, 06:35
Anyone excited for first person mode on GTA 5?

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
maxim380, 18 November 2014, 07:17
venomgt95 wrote:
Anyone excited for first person mode on GTA 5?

Yes! I've played a bit before school and it's really great. It takes a while to get used to (especially during driving) but I really like it.
Last modified by maxim380, 18 November 2014, 13:17

maxim380
from Netherlands
QAZ, 18 November 2014, 13:43
forget GTA 5.... its all about Far Cry 4!!

QAZ
from London, United Kingdom
SDJ2_Photography, 18 November 2014, 16:47
My cousin bought COD AW for Xbox 360 last weekend, so we played that for like four hours. The campaign is good, but multiplayer blows. Non-creative maps too. Overall boring. Save your money and buy Ghosts and MW3 or the Black Ops games. All better imo.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
beckerman, 20 November 2014, 09:57
I have a question based on judgement.
I have NFS Carbon for my PS2 It's the collector's Edition and according to it the Jaguar XK is classified as an Exotic with good acceleration and high top speed. Should it be an Exotic because I think it would've been better off as a Muscle car, like the Vauxhall VXR8 also in game. What do you think?

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
venomgt95, 20 November 2014, 10:07
beckerman wrote:
I have NFS Carbon for my PS2 It's the collector's Edition and according to it the Jaguar XK is classified as an Exotic with good acceleration and high top speed. Should it be an Exotic because I think it would've been better off as a Muscle car, like the Vauxhall VXR8 also in game. What do you think?

Well, each car class is justified based on speed, handling, and acceleration. Muscle has the best accel, tuners have the best handling and exotics are pretty even all the way through. Based on its spec's, id say its best categorized where it is now. You should be happy you can drive it at all. I have carbon for my moms 360, but its not the collectors edition. So, i cant drive a few cars that you can. We got the game guide for Carbon and is shows all the cars in both edtions. It sucks lol

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
beckerman, 20 November 2014, 15:07
People in my class right now are making a joke of the gamer tag "osamabinlaggin"

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
beckerman, 05 December 2014, 14:56
beckerman wrote:
People in my class right now are making a joke of the gamer tag "osamabinlaggin"

If that offended any one I'm sorry. Any way, later tonight I'm going to try MineCraft on Hardcore. Wish me luck.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Diablo_SV, 05 December 2014, 15:26
beckerman wrote:

I love NFSC. it's one of my favorite games.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Eeti, 05 December 2014, 15:56
QAZ wrote:
forget GTA 5.... its all about Far Cry 4!!

Lol no.
Deleted account
Eeti, 05 December 2014, 15:56
beckerman wrote:
beckerman wrote:

If that offended any one I'm sorry. Any way, later tonight I'm going to try MineCraft on Hardcore. Wish me luck.

Why would that offend anybody?
Deleted account
maxim380, 05 December 2014, 16:00
Has anybody tried The Crew? I played the beta and I hated the handeling, but the game looks really fun. I'm not sure yet if it's $59 fun.

maxim380
from Netherlands
Cars4life1323, 06 December 2014, 01:48
maxim380 wrote:
Has anybody tried The Crew? I played the beta and I hated the handeling, but the game looks really fun. I'm not sure yet if it's $59 fun.

Not sure, I'm thinking about gettin it for XB1, but should I get the crew or wait for the next NFS?

Cars4life1323
from San Diego, California
Cars4life1323, 06 December 2014, 01:52
SDJ2 wrote:
My cousin bought COD AW for Xbox 360 last weekend, so we played that for like four hours. The campaign is good, but multiplayer blows. Non-creative maps too. Overall boring. Save your money and buy Ghosts and MW3 or the Black Ops games. All better imo.

I hated the game the first week I had it. Now that im actually good at it and got used to all the flying stuff it's ridiculously fun. Almost 2nd prestige and I've found if you play Hardcore with a burst assault rifle it's almost impossible to not get 35+ kills a game

Cars4life1323
from San Diego, California
Post a reply