Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
beckerman, 08 December 2014, 10:10
Eeti wrote:
beckerman wrote:
beckerman wrote:
People in my class right now are making a joke of the gamer tag "osamabinlaggin"

If that offended any one I'm sorry. Any way, later tonight I'm going to try MineCraft on Hardcore. Wish me luck.

Why would that offend anybody?

Because no one commented in this forum after I posted that.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
beckerman, 08 December 2014, 10:12
maxim380 wrote:
Has anybody tried The Crew? I played the beta and I hated the handeling, but the game looks really fun. I'm not sure yet if it's $59 fun.

I was surprised when I found out it's rated T (mild blood, mild language, violence, mild suggestive themes). It doesn't look too bad. And I've seen some Crew gameplay and I never saw any blood just some bad crashes.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Ma-auto, 08 December 2014, 15:31
Cars4life1323 wrote:
maxim380 wrote:
Has anybody tried The Crew? I played the beta and I hated the handeling, but the game looks really fun. I'm not sure yet if it's $59 fun.

Not sure, I'm thinking about gettin it for XB1, but should I get the crew or wait for the next NFS?

The next NFS is going to be a mobile game.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
venomgt95, 09 December 2014, 06:01
Driveblox man wrote:
Cars4life1323 wrote:
maxim380 wrote:

Not sure, I'm thinking about gettin it for XB1, but should I get the crew or wait for the next NFS?

If they could re-create the original Most Wanted onto a mobile platform, that'd be greeaat

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
lamboman505, 10 December 2014, 17:46
venomgt95 wrote:
Driveblox man wrote:
Cars4life1323 wrote:
maxim380 wrote:

If they could re-create the original Most Wanted onto a mobile platform, that'd be greeaat

I got hot pursuit and it is so good!

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
eptyo, 10 December 2014, 18:03
I bought The Crew, and it's rightfully controversial. It's a massive world that is one of the greatest I've ever played in (maybe besides Just Cause 2), and the story is surprisingly captivating. The physics are better than NFS, but not even close to that of Forza, and the car selection is pretty pathetic, but the customization of cars is let alone worth the entire price of the game, and the racing is also pretty unique. My biggest disappointment is how hard it is to make money for the first 3 quarters of the game. It's pretty much impossible, and unless you want to pay $20 in micro-transactions to buy an Agera/LaFerrari, it's just a massive pain in the arse. Overall though, I find it more fun to play than Forza Horizon 2 for the world and story. FH2 just has one douchebag and an annoying-as-sh*t female mechanic to get prepubescent boys' so called dignity growing, and while the world is beautiful, it's not nearly as diverse.

eptyo
beckerman, 11 December 2014, 14:39
That's the problem with ma-hoosive world maps. More detail goes into the map making that they put less time in the cars. I would've added more cars and even though I haven't played yet, maybe some easier ways to get some of that money.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Rolls-RoyceFan, 12 December 2014, 19:32
Anyone else here have Burnout Paradise? I have had it since June of 2013 and have played a total of 732 hours. I'm hooked!
Deleted account
beckerman, 15 December 2014, 10:01
Rolls-RoyceFan wrote:
Anyone else here have Burnout Paradise? I have had it since June of 2013 and have played a total of 732 hours. I'm hooked!

I just have Burn out, Burnout 2, Burnout (the 4th one) and Burnout Revenge. All awesome and pretty fun. My little brother is convinced that I broke a world record for some reason though, but I'm not sure.
Last modified by beckerman, 15 December 2014, 16:02

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
venomgt95, 15 December 2014, 10:13
Burnout bores me

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
lamboman505, 15 December 2014, 17:09
I have had nfs hot pursuit for two weeks, and i only have four cars left to unlock.

lamboman505
beckerman, 16 December 2014, 08:43
Anyone tried "Five Nights at Freddy's"?

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
venomgt95, 16 December 2014, 09:17
beckerman wrote:
Anyone tried "Five Nights at Freddy's"?

NO. Screw that game :P

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
lamboman505, 16 December 2014, 19:04
lamboman505 wrote:
I have had nfs hot pursuit for two weeks, and i only have four cars left to unlock.

Now only one.

lamboman505
beckerman, 08 January 2015, 16:37
I play a lot of Minecraft nowadays.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Post a reply