Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Ferrarifanman, 31 July 2016, 08:52
The last Pokemon Go thread seemed to die pretty quickly. To anyone who's playing it, what's your best Pokemon at the moment? Right now mine is a 955 Aerodactyl.

Ferrarifanman
ExoticSam, 31 July 2016, 16:36
856 Vaporeon

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
QAZ, 31 July 2016, 20:28
[http://i.imgur.com/rXzTNmF.png]

QAZ
from London, United Kingdom
mtweedel15, 01 August 2016, 04:12
453 Pinsir, but I cant catch cr*p right now because of glitches and no way to track them

mtweedel15
from Riverview, Florida
rivi3, 01 August 2016, 18:14
QAZ wrote:

What the f*ck

rivi3
from New York
QAZ, 01 August 2016, 20:01
rivi3 wrote:
QAZ wrote:

What the f*ck

well.. add

CP - 1131 Aerodactyl
CP - 1045 Jolteon
CP - 978 Electabuzz
CP - 919 Golbat
CP - 829 Tangela

xD

QAZ
from London, United Kingdom
rivi3, 01 August 2016, 22:05
QAZ wrote:
rivi3 wrote:
QAZ wrote:

What the f*ck

well.. add

CP - 1131 Aerodactyl
CP - 1045 Jolteon
CP - 978 Electabuzz
CP - 919 Golbat
CP - 829 Tangela

xD

Living in London must be fun. I bet there a ton of Pokestops.

rivi3
from New York
rivi3, 01 August 2016, 22:08
Tbh if think about it, you can relate Pokemon Go to car-spotting. Like there are various degrees of rarity and power with each car.

rivi3
from New York
hyoung90, 02 August 2016, 00:49
Honestly think i'm one of the only 20 something year old out there who doesn't play this game. No offense to those playing, but i rather not waste my time wandering around finding random pokemons

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
ExoticSam, 02 August 2016, 03:37
rivi3 wrote:
Tbh if think about it, you can relate Pokemon Go to car-spotting. Like there are various degrees of rarity and power with each car.

lmao i was thinking that

ExoticSam
from Cape Cod, Massachusetts
sumosloths, 02 August 2016, 06:43
hyoung90 wrote:
Honestly think i'm one of the only 20 something year old out there who doesn't play this game. No offense to those playing, but i rather not waste my time wandering around finding random pokemons

Everyone I know who plays is way more into it than I am, and everyone who doesn't hates me for playing it

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
King_AM, 02 August 2016, 18:31
The new update has outraged pretty much everyone especially when the footprints under nearby pokemon was removed. Defending a gym can be painful if you want to maximize the defender bonus because you only have a few minutes to an hour before someone else takes over.

Oddly enough there are many people who don't even bother to socialize even if they see each other playing which is weird.
Last modified by King_AM, 02 August 2016, 18:34

King_AM
rivi3, 02 August 2016, 20:28
King_AM wrote:
The new update has outraged pretty much everyone especially when the footprints under nearby pokemon was removed. Defending a gym can be painful if you want to maximize the defender bonus because you only have a few minutes to an hour before someone else takes over.

Oddly enough there are many people who don't even bother to socialize even if they see each other playing which is weird.

The big problem with this app is that Niantic doesn't give two shits about their audience. They know that they can release a cr*ppy game and people will still pay money for it. They'll probably never fix it, and sooner or later the whole fad is going to die out because of it.

rivi3
from New York
rivi3, 03 August 2016, 00:35
ExoticSam wrote:
rivi3 wrote:

lmao i was thinking that

They need Pokemon Go for cars. Like it tracks where the rare cars are, you pull up the "Nearby" menu and you see which cars are in your area, or coming in your direction.

rivi3
from New York
Ma-auto, 03 August 2016, 22:58
rivi3 wrote:
ExoticSam wrote:
rivi3 wrote:

lmao i was thinking that

They need Pokemon Go for cars. Like it tracks where the rare cars are, you pull up the "Nearby" menu and you see which cars are in your area, or coming in your direction.

This needs to happen. Someone go hire an app creator

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Post a reply