Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 18:35
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Dont worry, this will be the first law i'll remove when i become president.

dont worry, i wont vote for you

i will just go through the pain in the butt process of importing a skyline

you'll be voting for me.

My first change will be to allow any car into the states.
Second will be to legalize marijuana, all forms of phsychadelic mushrooms, and LSD.
Third will be ban all pruii and Pontiac Azteks.

drugs are baddddddddddddddddddddd

The three i just mentioned have actually never killed (or harmed) even a single person. The only time they become dangerous is when you try to do something dumb like drive under the influence of them (and even that's super rare).

they screw with your brain

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
Chloe, 17 October 2013, 18:36
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

you'll be voting for me.

Second will be to legalize marijuana, all forms of phsychadelic mushrooms, and LSD.

The three i just mentioned have actually never killed (or harmed) even a single person. The only time they become dangerous is when you try to do something dumb like drive under the influence of them (and even that's super rare).

That logic doesn't work.
Deleted account
r8lover, 17 October 2013, 18:41
Chloe wrote:
That logic doesn't work.

I agree, it doesn't.
Deleted account
Rivitography, 17 October 2013, 18:41
r8lover wrote:
Chloe wrote:
That logic doesn't work.

I agree, it doesn't.

This ^

Rivitography
from New York
DjShift, 17 October 2013, 19:00
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

you'll be voting for me.

No, they actually dont. There has never been a single case of a side effect or lasting impact of either LSD, psilocybin, or cannabis. There has also never been a single occurence of a death leading back to solely the drug (the only times any have had negative impacts on a persons' life would be the people allergic or who purchased their drugs laced))

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 19:03
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

you'll be voting for me.

No, they actually dont. There has never been a single case of a side effect or lasting impact of either LSD, psilocybin, or cannabis. There has also never been a single occurence of a death leading back to solely the drug (the only times any have had negative impacts on a persons' life would be the people allergic or who purchased their drugs laced))

The drugs are what influence people to drive with them and do stupid stuff

and, they kill brain cells

CTspotter458
DjShift, 17 October 2013, 19:07
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

you'll be voting for me.

Some do kill brain cells but not the three i just mentioned. In fact, those are all proven to increase your sense of creativity and speed up your thought process. Some of the most important discoveries in history have been made after ingesting a few grams of mushrooms and the majority of famous paintings you see in museums now were created while high on ganja.

DjShift
Rivitography, 17 October 2013, 19:08
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

you'll be voting for me.

Some do kill brain cells but not the three i just mentioned. In fact, those are all proven to increase your sense of creativity and speed up your thought process. Some of the most important discoveries in history have been made after ingesting a few grams of mushrooms and the majority of famous paintings you see in museums now were created while high on ganja.

I bet you were doing drugs as you wrote this.
Last modified by Rivitography, 17 October 2013, 23:08

Rivitography
from New York
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 19:11
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

you'll be voting for me.

Marajuana kills cells, and cr*p like shrooms are just bad for you

CTspotter458
DjShift, 17 October 2013, 19:12
Rivitography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

you'll be voting for me.

I bet you were doing drugs as you wrote this.

I wish i was... Why do you think i'm having such a hard time coming up with a legible sentence? Because i dont have any.

DjShift
DjShift, 17 October 2013, 19:15
CTspotter458 wrote:

No it doesn't and no they arent!!!!! Only the SYNTHETIC marijuana kills your brain cells and if your mushrooms are bad for you, you're taking the wrong ones (most likely either a death cap or an Amanita Muscaria, which is a common mistake by the way).

DjShift
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 19:18
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

No it doesn't and no they arent!!!!! Only the SYNTHETIC marijuana kills your brain cells and if your mushrooms are bad for you, you're taking the wrong ones (most likely either a death cap or an Amanita Muscaria, which is a common mistake by the way).

do you get high from it?

does it f*ck with your brain?

Its proven weed kills braincells

CTspotter458
DjShift, 17 October 2013, 19:22
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

do you get high from it?

No, i dont take them (yet).

And no, it does not f*ck with anyone's brain.

And it was re-disproven.

DjShift
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 19:42
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

do you get high from it?

And it was re-disproven.

and why do you want to take them sam?

CTspotter458
DjShift, 17 October 2013, 20:14
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:

do you get high from it?

And it was re-disproven.

and why do you want to take them sam?

Because they wont harm me or anyone else in the slightest and (this is going to sound cliche) but you only live once. Really though, i was thinking about life the other day and i came to the conclusion that there's only one point to humanity; have as much fun as possible. So i decided to make a bucket list.

DjShift
Post a reply