Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DjShift, 24 August 2014, 21:59
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
I call it a disorder because that's the medical term for it (yes, i asked my doctor) but really it's a good thing to have. But i mean how both of us can run just fine with much less sleep than what most people would normally need to stay going for the whole day.

But i was saying i trust pretty much everyone with everything i own. Be it a physical possession or my freedom it's fair game although i probably should be a bit more careful with a few things.

A disorder? I don't think I can stay going perfectly for the whole day without enough sleep. I still crashed and burned after getting three hours of sleep in the middle of the day, and found myself nodding off in a class or two. I am still tired, but not entirely unable to function.

You kind of have to trust people now, as you have to rely on them for things. However most things have been approved by one agency or another and you can get them in trouble if they do something wrong. Trusting people selling a product like that would be more difficult.

Oh, i can go weeks on end only getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep per day and never be tired. Granted i also have ADD and a prescription to the stimulant medications that go with it but i also take tolerance breaks between doses to keep from gaining tolerances and addictions so i don't take it every day.

And i literally trust everyone. Even my enemies.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
nyexphotography, 24 August 2014, 22:17
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Do you guys ever stop arguing or agree on a subject?

Only a few subjects.

But i guess the same could be said for you and those other two kids who's names i always forget.

The Zachs?

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
DjShift, 24 August 2014, 22:30
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Do you guys ever stop arguing or agree on a subject?

Only a few subjects.

But i guess the same could be said for you and those other two kids who's names i always forget.

The Zachs?

I think

DjShift
FanOfSuperCars, 28 February 2016, 06:19
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Only Sam could turn an innocent post into one about drugs/hallucinogenics.

lol. Got a point there.

I really hope he sends me some San Pedro Cactus though.

Just get one from ebay or amazon.

I could do that but if i ordered from there i wouldn't know the person who trimmed it or what they did to it after that and it would be much easier to track in the future if something was ever to happen since it can be brought up against you if it's found in your possession along with other drugs that could be deamed abusable.

Yet you would trust another person who you know absolutely nothing about...?

If he's a spotter, yes.
I trust all spotters (well, there may be one or two i don't but they'll remain unnamed).

Unfortunately I doubt you'll be finding any car spotters selling cactus that gets you high anytime soon..

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
DjShift, 28 February 2016, 08:48
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Only Sam could turn an innocent post into one about drugs/hallucinogenics.

lol. Got a point there.

I really hope he sends me some San Pedro Cactus though.

Just get one from ebay or amazon.

I could do that but if i ordered from there i wouldn't know the person who trimmed it or what they did to it after that and it would be much easier to track in the future if something was ever to happen since it can be brought up against you if it's found in your possession along with other drugs that could be deamed abusable.

Yet you would trust another person who you know absolutely nothing about...?

If he's a spotter, yes.
I trust all spotters (well, there may be one or two i don't but they'll remain unnamed).

Unfortunately I doubt you'll be finding any car spotters selling cactus that gets you high anytime soon..

Nope, haven't found one yet. How bout you?

DjShift
MrHOC, 28 February 2016, 21:30
LOL. I started this thread on one of my many old accounts. Didn't expect to see it active again.
Deleted account
DjShift, 29 February 2016, 00:05
MrHOC wrote:
LOL. I started this thread on one of my many old accounts. Didn't expect to see it active again.

So you were the one who was supposed to send me a cactus. lol

DjShift
Mazdafreak, 29 February 2016, 02:59
DjShift wrote:
MrHOC wrote:

LOL!!! I had to go back and read the first couple of posts, I had forgotten about that.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
MrHOC, 05 March 2016, 18:58
DjShift wrote:
MrHOC wrote:

In the three years I've been living here, I honestly don't think I've seen one.
Deleted account
DjShift, 06 March 2016, 01:32
MrHOC wrote:
DjShift wrote:
MrHOC wrote:

In the three years I've been living here, I honestly don't think I've seen one.

Really? I heard they're in like everyone's yards.

DjShift
Post a reply