Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
zonda21, 22 August 2014, 15:10
r8lover wrote:
Only Sam could turn an innocent post into one about drugs/hallucinogenics.

Lol

zonda21
from Rochester , New York
DjShift, 22 August 2014, 16:24
r8lover wrote:

lol. Got a point there.

I really hope he sends me some San Pedro Cactus though.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
nyexphotography, 22 August 2014, 18:15
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:

lol. Got a point there.

Just get one from ebay or amazon.

nyexphotography
DjShift, 22 August 2014, 18:40
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:

lol. Got a point there.

I could do that but if i ordered from there i wouldn't know the person who trimmed it or what they did to it after that and it would be much easier to track in the future if something was ever to happen since it can be brought up against you if it's found in your possession along with other drugs that could be deamed abusable.

DjShift
nyexphotography, 22 August 2014, 18:45
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:

lol. Got a point there.

I could do that but if i ordered from there i wouldn't know the person who trimmed it or what they did to it after that and it would be much easier to track in the future if something was ever to happen since it can be brought up against you if it's found in your possession along with other drugs that could be deamed abusable.

Go there yourself.

nyexphotography
DjShift, 22 August 2014, 21:10
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:

lol. Got a point there.

Go there yourself.

I plan on it but it's not like i'm going this year.

First i still have to make it to a car week and a Burning Man Festival.

DjShift
r8lover, 23 August 2014, 15:13
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:

lol. Got a point there.

Yet you would trust another person who you know absolutely nothing about...?
Deleted account
DjShift, 23 August 2014, 17:38
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
DjShift wrote:
r8lover wrote:

lol. Got a point there.

Yet you would trust another person who you know absolutely nothing about...?

If he's a spotter, yes.
I trust all spotters (well, there may be one or two i don't but they'll remain unnamed).

DjShift
r8lover, 23 August 2014, 17:51
DjShift wrote:
I trust all spotters (well, there may be one or two i don't but they'll remain unnamed).

Okay... Well good luck with all that trusting random strangers who you know nothing about other than their interest in cars.
Deleted account
DjShift, 23 August 2014, 18:04
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Okay... Well good luck with all that trusting random strangers who you know nothing about other than their interest in cars.

Like i said, there are a few i don't but almost all i do.

I'd probably trust you if i had to even though i don't really know anything about you other than that you like R8's and Duesenbergs, hate huge rims and big name exotics tuners (notice i didn't say special coachbuilders), you hate Obama (he's making me mad at this point too, he promised me change and isn't following through with that promise), and we both have a sleep disorder.

DjShift
r8lover, 23 August 2014, 23:18
DjShift wrote:

I'd probably trust you if i had to even though i don't really know anything about you other than that you like R8's and Duesenbergs, hate huge rims and big name exotics tuners (notice i didn't say special coachbuilders), you hate Obama (he's making me mad at this point too, he promised me change and isn't following through with that promise), and we both have a sleep disorder.

That doesn't reveal a ton though. Also, a lot of websites that host sales of things like Ebay do allow for people to leave a seller's rating, so if someone got a bad product they'd be able to hurt his seller's rating.

I am also unaware of any sleeping disorder that I have, so do please tell me what you think I have.
Deleted account
DjShift, 23 August 2014, 23:29
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:

That doesn't reveal a ton though. Also, a lot of websites that host sales of things like Ebay do allow for people to leave a seller's rating, so if someone got a bad product they'd be able to hurt his seller's rating.

I am also unaware of any sleeping disorder that I have, so do please tell me what you think I have.

I call it a disorder because that's the medical term for it (yes, i asked my doctor) but really it's a good thing to have. But i mean how both of us can run just fine with much less sleep than what most people would normally need to stay going for the whole day.

But i was saying i trust pretty much everyone with everything i own. Be it a physical possession or my freedom it's fair game although i probably should be a bit more careful with a few things.
Last modified by DjShift, 24 August 2014, 04:30

DjShift
nyexphotography, 23 August 2014, 23:50
Do you guys ever stop arguing or agree on a subject?

nyexphotography
DjShift, 24 August 2014, 00:09
nyexphotography wrote:
Do you guys ever stop arguing or agree on a subject?

Only a few subjects.

But i guess the same could be said for you and those other two kids who's names i always forget.
Last modified by DjShift, 24 August 2014, 05:09

DjShift
r8lover, 24 August 2014, 21:53
DjShift wrote:
I call it a disorder because that's the medical term for it (yes, i asked my doctor) but really it's a good thing to have. But i mean how both of us can run just fine with much less sleep than what most people would normally need to stay going for the whole day.

But i was saying i trust pretty much everyone with everything i own. Be it a physical possession or my freedom it's fair game although i probably should be a bit more careful with a few things.

A disorder? I don't think I can stay going perfectly for the whole day without enough sleep. I still crashed and burned after getting three hours of sleep in the middle of the day, and found myself nodding off in a class or two. I am still tired, but not entirely unable to function.

You kind of have to trust people now, as you have to rely on them for things. However most things have been approved by one agency or another and you can get them in trouble if they do something wrong. Trusting people selling a product like that would be more difficult.
Deleted account
Post a reply