Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
CTspotter458, 29 August 2014, 17:43
hjrodenburg wrote:
Audi (R8 Specifically) are the defensive linemen on the football team. They are powerful, but kind of common and not super exciting. (In the supercar world)

Audi in gerneral would be the kid who is popular, but nobodys number 1. like they invite him to partys, but nobody would go to his

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
Vinwin, 30 August 2014, 12:13
hjrodenburg wrote:
Audi (R8 Specifically) are the defensive linemen on the football team. They are powerful, but kind of common and not super exciting. (In the supercar world)

I see more lamborghini gallardo and ferrari 458 then audi r8. So there popularity can be less or the same and idk about everyone else but it is still exciting to spot a r8. It could be just the area but what i see as a whole the hype is still the same and not overly popular.
Last modified by Vinwin, 30 August 2014, 17:29

Vinwin
from Texas
wtfsia69, 01 September 2014, 19:45
Pagani is the lead singer in the choir. (That V12 doe)

Toyota Prius is the kid everyone hates for no reason even though he's actually really nice.

Nissan GTR is the scrawny little kid in the track and field team who can run a mile in under 4 minutes.

wtfsia69
DjShift, 01 September 2014, 19:47
wtfsia69 wrote:

Toyota Prius is the kid everyone hates for no reason even though he's actually really nice.

Nissan GTR is the scrawny little kid in the track and field team who can run a mile in under 4 minutes.

Found a Prius owner on the site. Lol

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
xXFerrariFanXx, 01 September 2014, 19:52
Maserati is that cool kid who hangs out in the corner with all the girls, you want to be friends with him so bad, but when you do you realize he's a Dbag

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
wtfsia69, 01 September 2014, 19:57
DjShift wrote:
wtfsia69 wrote:

Nah mate, I'm just representing for them cause the day they snap and bring an AR15 to school they won't shoot me lol.

wtfsia69
xXFerrariFanXx, 02 September 2014, 06:34
wtfsia69 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
wtfsia69 wrote:

Nah mate, I'm just representing for them cause the day they snap and bring an AR15 to school they won't shoot me lol.

good strategy lol

xXFerrariFanXx
from Florida
beckerman, 02 September 2014, 09:48
Mini is the short kid who has to ask Lincoln to get the book from the shelf.
Volvo is the girl who as straight A's in Home-Ec.
Ford and Chevy are twins who hate each other.
Rolls-Royce despises the bus and prefers a ride to school from his brother Bentley.
Last modified by beckerman, 02 September 2014, 14:57

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
beckerman, 02 September 2014, 09:58
CTspotter458 wrote:
The honda NSX is the drugged up kids, cause they can range from really chill to friggin crazy

No, the one who was busted for drugs was DeLorean.

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
venomgt95, 02 September 2014, 10:05
im bored

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
wtfsia69, 02 September 2014, 15:38
Honda Civics (Ricers) are the kids who talk sh*t and always think they are huge but would get their ass whooped even if they got into a fight with a Smart Car.

wtfsia69
venomgt95, 03 September 2014, 07:34
wtfsia69 wrote:
Honda Civics (Ricers) are the kids who talk sh*t and always think they are huge but would get their ass whooped even if they got into a fight with a Smart Car.

this made my day.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Eeti, 03 September 2014, 14:06
Bugatti Veyron is the alpha male that some people hate because its so good at everything.
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 03 September 2014, 15:13
Ford is the poor kid who tries to look rich by copying everybody else's looks (How they copied aston)

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
Mazdafreak, 03 September 2014, 17:11
CTspotter458 wrote:
Ford is the poor kid who tries to look rich by copying everybody else's looks (How they copied aston)

I thought that was Kia lol.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply