Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DjShift, 18 January 2018, 06:38
Leaf_Soto wrote:
DjShift wrote:
I had my mom race Danny Wegmans LaFerrari in her old Escalde once. Sorta worked. I got a few front/side shots. But then we had to turn cause the whole photos thing had already made me over 10 minutes late for work.

1 your Mum had an Escalade? 2 she drove you to work?

She did have an Escalade until it got totally demolished being rear-ended by a semi.

And she did drive me to work before I had my drivers license (and also sometimes even now that I do, I don't like taking my cars out in the winter).

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Leaf_Soto, 18 January 2018, 06:43
DjShift wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:
DjShift wrote:
I had my mom race Danny Wegmans LaFerrari in her old Escalde once. Sorta worked. I got a few front/side shots. But then we had to turn cause the whole photos thing had already made me over 10 minutes late for work.

She did have an Escalade until it got totally demolished being rear-ended by a semi.

And she did drive me to work before I had my drivers license (and also sometimes even now that I do, I don't like taking my cars out in the winter).

So you got a job before you got a license? I wish I had that motivation. I need another job...

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
DjShift, 19 January 2018, 15:13
Leaf_Soto wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:
DjShift wrote:

So you got a job before you got a license? I wish I had that motivation. I need another job...

yeah. But I also didn't get my first job until I was 18 though so I wasn't very fast with the whole license thing either.

Jobs aren't as fun as they seem though. You don't want another one. I can't wait to be 60 so I can retire and just smoke cigars in the Caribbeans all day.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Leaf_Soto, 19 January 2018, 22:58
DjShift wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:
DjShift wrote:

yeah. But I also didn't get my first job until I was 18 though so I wasn't very fast with the whole license thing either.

Jobs aren't as fun as they seem though. You don't want another one. I can't wait to be 60 so I can retire and just smoke cigars in the Caribbeans all day.

I was fired from my last job so that's why I need another.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Werner, 19 August 2018, 07:08
I read a bit. I like this thread from what I've seen!

I don't like Hershey's chocolate. I do swallow my gum when I'm done chewing it though!

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
Werner, 19 August 2018, 07:18
I love my job. Restarant Life Boi. . . #DLM #DishpitLivesMatter

Really, a job can be fun. It depends how you are around your co-workers. I'm a goofball, but I get my job done thoroughly, so people are cool. I don't work with a bunch of millenials. Thank heavens, because they're boring.

Werner
Leaf_Soto, 19 August 2018, 19:42
Werner wrote:
I read a bit. I like this thread from what I've seen!

I don't like Hershey's chocolate. I do swallow my gum when I'm done chewing it though!

Well welcome to random
[https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/440989692788342794/467132099972038676/UsVr1cpXQ9eLg_FvRPx0eQ.png?width=887&height=499]

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Werner, 20 August 2018, 00:06
Thanks!

Did that Huracan eat a poisonous mushroom?

Werner
Leaf_Soto, 23 August 2018, 10:26
Werner wrote:
Thanks!

Did that Huracan eat a poisonous mushroom?

https://drivetribe.com/p/this-is-the-new-5221bhp-303mph-V7eJmXPxQgOwOcO2V0Zbcw?iid=APAm8c6zQU667Nb8GKUVPg

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Werner, 24 August 2018, 00:04
So a concept. . . Hopefully more real than the 'Trion Nemisis'.

Werner
Leaf_Soto, 08 September 2018, 05:27
You guys should totally try out this car quiz
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/11283930/Name-this-Car
I made it myself.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
dandude999, 08 September 2018, 06:58
Leaf_Soto wrote:
I made it myself.

I got 33% lmao.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Leaf_Soto, 08 September 2018, 08:23
dandude999 wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:
I made it myself.

I got 33% lmao.

Oh that was you?

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Leaf_Soto, 08 September 2018, 08:28
dandude999 wrote:
Leaf_Soto wrote:
I made it myself.

I got 33% lmao.

which ones did you get right?

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
BugattiBoy, 08 September 2018, 17:02
Does anybody here play MKWii on Wiimmfi or is it just me?

Also changed by profile pic to an EB110 GT. Do you guys want to me to keep the old Veyron Supersport?
Last modified by BugattiBoy, 08 September 2018, 21:58

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
Post a reply