Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
r8lover, 18 December 2015, 05:13
DjShift wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

I've found addresses and phone numbers like that many times before.

One word = Creepy

Indeed. Id be mad if some random person started calling me and coming over to my house over one of my cars. I'd probably call the cops

I wouldn't hesitate even the slightest bit to call the cops if somebody was continually following my car or stalking me in a creepy way.

I don't do either of those things but i have emailed/texted (to someone who asked me to but didn't give me his number)/sent letters with photos of their cars to some owners before.

Please tell me the people who you sent the photos to give you their address. If they didn't and you were trying to push your photography, that's one easy method to ensure that they are too frightened to use someone who stalked them and then move on to someone else.
Deleted account
DjShift, 18 December 2015, 18:34
r8lover wrote:
DjShift wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
zonda21 wrote:
DjShift wrote:

I've found addresses and phone numbers like that many times before.

One word = Creepy

Indeed. Id be mad if some random person started calling me and coming over to my house over one of my cars. I'd probably call the cops

I wouldn't hesitate even the slightest bit to call the cops if somebody was continually following my car or stalking me in a creepy way.

I don't do either of those things but i have emailed/texted (to someone who asked me to but didn't give me his number)/sent letters with photos of their cars to some owners before.

Please tell me the people who you sent the photos to give you their address. If they didn't and you were trying to push your photography, that's one easy method to ensure that they are too frightened to use someone who stalked them and then move on to someone else.

One did, one didn't but the one that didn't was a person who i've talked to many times before at different car shows and have become friends with.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
HAWPhotography, 18 December 2015, 19:16
racemanryan wrote:
nyexphotography wrote:
Put it out on Social media, maybe even posters up in the school. Make sure no hondas show up to do burnouts and ruin it for everyone.

Well, I have an area that I plan to set aside that's not on a public road where they can do burnouts so they don't ruin it for everyone else.

Might I suggest that you don't allow burnouts. Whenever my dad and I take his Porsche to shows, we always have to sign a waiver saying that we will not do burnouts. The reason for this is because if someone does a burnout or something and spins out and hits a pedestrian, you are the one in trouble for allowing that behavior and so for a school you might not have the ability to get into a whole lawsuit.
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 18 December 2015, 19:18
You should have some sort of waiver that the owners have to sign, it should include:

- A photo lease (meaning their car can be filmed/photographed and posted on social media, without the plate blurred)

- The kind of behavior allowed inside the lot, or leaving the show (revving, burnouts, etc)

- Safety
Deleted account
Post a reply