Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
alex_absolute, 08 January 2016, 01:13
Decided to make a comebck now ive got a fair few photos to upload.

Ive just uploaded an aventador pirelli and a speciale, for some reason neither are appearing on the site, anyone else catch the same issue, or have i been gone that long i need moderators to preview again?

alex_absolute
from the isle of man, United Kingdom
FanOfSuperCars, 08 January 2016, 02:01
Welcome back! Hopefully you can get this issue sorted out and everyone can enjoy your new photos.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
DjShift, 08 January 2016, 02:10
alex_absolute wrote:
Decided to make a comebck now ive got a fair few photos to upload.

Ive just uploaded an aventador pirelli and a speciale, for some reason neither are appearing on the site, anyone else catch the same issue, or have i been gone that long i need moderators to preview again?

Did you get a new camera cause it sometimes does this if your photos are too big

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
alex_absolute, 08 January 2016, 03:56
Could be that, although it still went to the "uploaded sucsessfully" screen

alex_absolute
FanOfSuperCars, 08 January 2016, 03:59
alex_absolute wrote:
Could be that, although it still went to the "uploaded sucsessfully" screen

Hmm.. I'd say wait until tomorrow and if they're still not up, try reuploading.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
alex_absolute, 12 January 2016, 10:37
Have tried everything now, resized images to smaller etc, still saying upload complete and not showing on site, looks like ill have to wait til i get my laptop back

alex_absolute
gregg, 12 January 2016, 16:51
I check the queue everyday, multiple times usually, so your photos should appear within 24 hours for sure (if they're accepted).

gregg
alex_absolute, 12 January 2016, 19:40
Thanks

alex_absolute
alex_absolute, 19 January 2016, 00:41
Have resized to 500kb now i have my laptop back, still cant get anything uploaded, bit of a "gah" really wanted to make a comeback and share my spots from the last few months

alex_absolute
jackrabbit898, 19 January 2016, 01:52
gregg wrote:
I check the queue everyday, multiple times usually, so your photos should appear within 24 hours for sure (if they're accepted).

Ummm is there something wrong with my photos from London cuz I've uploaded 2 and Id say it's been about 2 days now and they still haven't uploaded. Also something really fancy (at a bar. I'd rather not say the car and give it away). Anyway, that bar one hasn't quite been 24 hours but idk... at least it teaches me patience.

jackrabbit898
from Houston, Texas
Post a reply