Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
King_AM, 30 September 2018, 03:54
Hey everyone I just want all of you to know that Gregg/Eplusplus added the new Categories! As of right now they are not showing up on "View photos of make/model" on the front page but that will be fixed shortly.

King_AM
Leaf_Soto, 30 September 2018, 04:11
King_AM wrote:
Hey everyone I just want all of you to know that Gregg/Eplusplus added the new Categories! As of right now they are not showing up on "View photos of make/model" on the front page but that will be fixed shortly.

What exactly has been added? Also, I checked and I know McLaren Senna is working.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
WorcesterSpotter, 30 September 2018, 11:40
Is there a reason the rolls royce cullinan hasnt been added yet?

WorcesterSpotter
King_AM, 30 September 2018, 19:03
I've already messaged both of them to add the Cullinan as well.

King_AM
WorcesterSpotter, 30 September 2018, 19:05
Don't forget about the Ferrari Portofino or Bugatti Divo either.

WorcesterSpotter
WorcesterSpotter, 01 October 2018, 21:04
Forgot - Range Rover SVAutobiography, definitely an exotic imo

WorcesterSpotter
Mustang7, 08 October 2018, 14:49
WorcesterSpotter wrote:
Don't forget about the Ferrari Portofino or Bugatti Divo either.

and McLaren 600LT

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
Mtweedel13, 08 October 2018, 23:15
Remember the Apollo IE as well

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
King_AM, 11 December 2018, 03:09
Additional categories have been added once again! Gregg informed me that eplusplus was not feeling good for a while in case any of you were wondering why it took long.

The new models include:

Rolls Royce Cullinan
Ferrari Portofino
Apollo IE
McLaren 600LT
Bricklin SV-1
Bugatti Divo

Let me know of any more models that need to be added and I'll contact Gregg.
Last modified by King_AM, 11 December 2018, 03:20

King_AM
Mtweedel13, 11 December 2018, 05:18
King_AM wrote:
Additional categories have been added once again! Gregg informed me that eplusplus was not feeling good for a while in case any of you were wondering why it took long.

The new models include:

Rolls Royce Cullinan
Ferrari Portofino
Apollo IE
McLaren 600LT
Bricklin SV-1
Bugatti Divo

Nissan GT-R50, once they come out

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
dandude999, 11 December 2018, 07:21
King_AM wrote:

The new models include:

Rolls Royce Cullinan
Ferrari Portofino
Apollo IE
McLaren 600LT
Bricklin SV-1
Bugatti Divo

Some of those categories will take a while to get a spot in, like the Bugatti Divo, but it is great they have been added! I would say you should add the DBS Superleggera as they are completely different to the old DBS. Also, possibly the new Vantage too as that is also completely different to the old model.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
Mtweedel13, 13 December 2018, 04:35
dandude999 wrote:
King_AM wrote:

The new models include:

Rolls Royce Cullinan
Ferrari Portofino
Apollo IE
McLaren 600LT
Bricklin SV-1
Bugatti Divo

Some of those categories will take a while to get a spot in, like the Bugatti Divo, but it is great they have been added! I would say you should add the DBS Superleggera as they are completely different to the old DBS. Also, possibly the new Vantage too as that is also completely different to the old model.

I don't know about the Vantage being different from other models. New gen, yes, but not new car.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
dandude999, 13 December 2018, 07:13
Mtweedel13 wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
King_AM wrote:

The new models include:

Rolls Royce Cullinan
Ferrari Portofino
Apollo IE
McLaren 600LT
Bricklin SV-1
Bugatti Divo

I don't know about the Vantage being different from other models. New gen, yes, but not new car.

Yes, I agree with that. However, it is just so different from the old one I think it deserves a new category, or they could even start off with sub categories now.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
MinnesotaExotics, 16 December 2018, 18:14
dandude999 wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:
dandude999 wrote:
King_AM wrote:

The new models include:

Rolls Royce Cullinan
Ferrari Portofino
Apollo IE
McLaren 600LT
Bricklin SV-1
Bugatti Divo

Yes, I agree with that. However, it is just so different from the old one I think it deserves a new category, or they could even start off with sub categories now.

I think that the new NSX should have a new category/ subcategory too if that were to be a thing.
Last modified by MinnesotaExotics, 16 December 2018, 18:14

MinnesotaExotics
from Stillwater, Minnesota
r8lover, 20 December 2018, 04:56
Perhaps a 911 Speedster? Given that there's a new one coming out.
Deleted account
Post a reply