Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
BugattiBoy, 04 September 2018, 19:09
What categories would you add to this site? There seem to be many not in here...

BugattiBoy
from Mission Viejo, California
BugattiBoy, 04 September 2018, 19:15
Also kudos to eplusplus and king_AM for probably being the only active admins on the site (⌒_⌒)

BugattiBoy
Penguins22, 04 September 2018, 20:02
Senna, huracan performante, SVJ, 600LT, amg hypercar, divo, RUF's

Penguins22
FastMojo2, 05 September 2018, 01:10
Aventador 50 Anniversario, Aventador SV, 911 GT3 RS series, 911 GT2 RS series, SRT Viper ACRs and TA models, Nissan GTR NISMOs, 458 Speciale, F12tdf, 430 Scuderia
Last modified by FastMojo2, 05 September 2018, 01:12

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
dandude999, 05 September 2018, 06:30
The basics they need to add are the Senna, Portofino, W Motors Fenyr, Apollo IE, VLF Force One and the Rolls-Royce Cullinan.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
dandude999, 05 September 2018, 06:32
BugattiBoy wrote:
Also kudos to eplusplus and king_AM for probably being the only active admins on the site (⌒_⌒)

Yeah Gregg has totally ditched the site... )':
As far as I know he is the only admin who can do categories and stuff as well...

dandude999
Leaf_Soto, 05 September 2018, 08:46
FastMojo2 wrote:
Aventador 50 Anniversario, Aventador SV, 911 GT3 RS series, 911 GT2 RS series, SRT Viper ACRs and TA models, Nissan GTR NISMOs, 458 Speciale, F12tdf, 430 Scuderia

True, but they're just trim levels of already accepted vehicles. Unless specifying is that much of an inconvenience to you.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mtweedel13, 06 September 2018, 16:14
Mclaren Senna, Aston Martin DBS Superleggera, Ferrari Portofino, Bugatti Divo, VLF Force-1, W Motors Fenyr, & Zenvo TSR-S are what come to mind for me.

Also, interesting thought of mine; would the mid-engine Corvette get a category? As I imagine it, it probably won't be as easy to find as other standard Corvette models.

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
BugattiBoy, 06 September 2018, 19:34
Mtweedel13 wrote:
Mclaren Senna, Aston Martin DBS Superleggera, Ferrari Portofino, Bugatti Divo, VLF Force-1, W Motors Fenyr, & Zenvo TSR-S are what come to mind for me.

Also, interesting thought of mine; would the mid-engine Corvette get a category? As I imagine it, it probably won't be as easy to find as other standard Corvette models.

Uhh, aren't all 2020 corvettes mid engines? Doesn't seem that rare... or am I getting something wrong?

BugattiBoy
r8lover, 06 September 2018, 22:31
BugattiBoy wrote:
Mtweedel13 wrote:

Uhh, aren't all 2020 corvettes mid engines? Doesn't seem that rare... or am I getting something wrong?

From what I've heard they will be, at least all of the C8 models (I've heard they might sell the C7 along side it). Though, I will be extremely shocked if they are able to get the mid engine car out for less than $75-80k, which cuts out a lot of their buyers.
Deleted account
BugattiBoy, 06 September 2018, 22:37
Well Chevy was able to make a supercar killer for 100k so we an only sit and wait to see what happens :)

I CALL DIBS

BugattiBoy
r8lover, 06 September 2018, 23:20
BugattiBoy wrote:
Well Chevy was able to make a supercar killer for 100k so we an only sit and wait to see what happens :)

Well, my guess is mainly based on the fact that when is the last time you've seen a mid engine car big enough to hold a V8 and with the creature comforts expected by a Corvette buyer for the Corvette price of $50k? There was the Lotus Elise at around $50k, but that had absolutely no amenities whatsoever. Then there's the Alfa 4C, which starts at $55k, but again is small and generally lacks creature comforts.

Keep in mind, this has to be what it would /start/ at. I still vote they make it a Cadillac. They can charge at least an extra $20k with no one complaining and don't sully the Corvette's FR layout.
Last modified by r8lover, 06 September 2018, 23:22
Deleted account
BugattiBoy, 06 September 2018, 23:22
Hmmm, good point. Maybe they'll keep the C7 Z06 and ZR1 as you said earlier, and have a special C8 mid engine thing for a much higher price?

BugattiBoy
King_AM, 07 September 2018, 05:58
I already messaged both Gregg and Eplusplus regarding this issue and hopefully either one of them will add new categories.

King_AM
dandude999, 07 September 2018, 06:18
King_AM wrote:
I already messaged both Gregg and Eplusplus regarding this issue and hopefully either one of them will add new categories.

That is good news! Let's hope they do something now!

dandude999
Post a reply