Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FanOfSuperCars, 17 November 2013, 01:58
W16 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
CLK63 AMG BlackSeries
SLS AMG BlackSeries
RUF catagories.

I think Black Series is one of the few special editions that needs its own category. They truly are above and beyond in terms of insanity and rarity, and people are less likely to confuse that with just a modded exotic like a Gallardo.

I agree.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
SDJ2_Photography, 17 November 2013, 09:34
Super Trofeo Stradale

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
W16, 17 November 2013, 20:48
When I was talking to Andrew about this topic, we came across a very valid point: if all of these very specific categories were added, do you realize how much of a mess it would be sorting out ALL the cars that have been posted? Imagine trying to find every GranTurismo MC or every Gallardo Superleggera and assigning it to a new category. It would be so tedious. The only categories that should be added are the rare cars posted here that literally have no category at all to be put in. If a special Gallardo has to be posted under Gallardo, there's no problem. But an RUF, for example, should have a category because there isn't a "right" category to put it in, other than Other.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Vinchops, 17 November 2013, 22:24
campagna trex

Vinchops
SDJ2_Photography, 18 November 2013, 06:43
Vinchops wrote:
campagna trex

Ya thats a good one

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Lamborarri, 03 November 2014, 21:03
Bricklin SV1
Lotus Elan
Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (707 horses, 3.1 seconds to 60)

Since you Youabian was just added, I would hope that these would be fulfilled.

And I agree with Vinchops, the Campagna T-Rex needs a category.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
DjShift, 03 November 2014, 22:57
Lotus Elan please.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
FanOfSuperCars, 04 November 2014, 00:49
We need Mercedes AMG GT catagory, a few have been posted already.

FanOfSuperCars
M_Dachis, 04 November 2014, 11:47
Audi RS6 & 7

M_Dachis
from Israel
Mazdafreak, 04 November 2014, 18:45
W16 wrote:
When I was talking to Andrew about this topic, we came across a very valid point: if all of these very specific categories were added, do you realize how much of a mess it would be sorting out ALL the cars that have been posted? Imagine trying to find every GranTurismo MC or every Gallardo Superleggera and assigning it to a new category. It would be so tedious. The only categories that should be added are the rare cars posted here that literally have no category at all to be put in. If a special Gallardo has to be posted under Gallardo, there's no problem. But an RUF, for example, should have a category because there isn't a "right" category to put it in, other than Other.

Could it not be something that only affected uploads from this point on? The users who are still active and caring enough can change the categories themselves, and those who aren't probably won't miss anything anyway because older uploads almost always get extremely little attention.

Personally I think all Black Series models should have categories, as well as some of the rarer Gallardos (Super Trofeo Stradale, Balboni), the special edition Ferraris (360 CS, 430 Scuderia, 458 Speciale, etc), the V12 Vantage (it has a completely different engine than the regular Vantage models), and maybe the R8 GT.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
FanOfSuperCars, 04 November 2014, 23:47
Mazdafreak wrote:
W16 wrote:

Could it not be something that only affected uploads from this point on? The users who are still active and caring enough can change the categories themselves, and those who aren't probably won't miss anything anyway because older uploads almost always get extremely little attention.

Personally I think all Black Series models should have categories, as well as some of the rarer Gallardos (Super Trofeo Stradale, Balboni), the special edition Ferraris (360 CS, 430 Scuderia, 458 Speciale, etc), the V12 Vantage (it has a completely different engine than the regular Vantage models), and maybe the R8 GT.

We would end with people placing the wrong models in the wrong categories.
Example: Someone could mistake a modified gallardo for a superleggera or think a regular vantage was a V12 Vantage.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 05 November 2014, 05:48

FanOfSuperCars
beckerman, 05 November 2014, 08:46
Wait about 15 years for the Valhedron Zephyr

beckerman
from Hoyt, Kansas
Vinchops, 05 November 2014, 14:51
why is there a youabian puma section? there is only one in the world. i dont understand why we add pointless, almost trivial, categories but, we dont add ones that are needed

Vinchops
Mazdafreak, 05 November 2014, 19:03
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
W16 wrote:

Example: Someone could mistake a modified gallardo for a superleggera or think a regular vantage was a V12 Vantage.

People do it already. It's not that difficult to ask the poster to change the category, and if they don't or can't figure out how, the mods can do it.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
FanOfSuperCars, 05 November 2014, 19:44
Mazdafreak wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
W16 wrote:

People do it already. It's not that difficult to ask the poster to change the category, and if they don't or can't figure out how, the mods can do it.

Yeah but then it adds alot work for the mods.

FanOfSuperCars
Post a reply