Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
sumosloths, 11 November 2015, 06:16
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
After playing the game for longer heres a few complaints:

-5 cars isn't enough
-'story mode' is too short, not enough events i think
-not enough roadblocks in pursuits
-ferrari 458 can't have rims changed :( (not really their fault though, probably was ferrari that didnt want it..)

Yeah, if they just had manual transmission I'd consider buying it when the PC version comes out, but with all the other things people are complaining about combined with the lack of stick, I'm not really ready to spend money on it. The good thing is that they're planning on releasing a bunch of /free/ DLC over time, starting with a symmetry option in the wrap editor, and I believe some more cars.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
FanOfSuperCars, 11 November 2015, 06:51
sumosloths wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
After playing the game for longer heres a few complaints:

-5 cars isn't enough
-'story mode' is too short, not enough events i think
-not enough roadblocks in pursuits
-ferrari 458 can't have rims changed :( (not really their fault though, probably was ferrari that didnt want it..)

Yeah, if they just had manual transmission I'd consider buying it when the PC version comes out, but with all the other things people are complaining about combined with the lack of stick, I'm not really ready to spend money on it. The good thing is that they're planning on releasing a bunch of /free/ DLC over time, starting with a symmetry option in the wrap editor, and I believe some more cars.

Yeah i'd like to see manual for just cruising around and possibly (but will never happen).. a cockpit view too. And I hope along with DLC cars they add more garage spaces. Maybe by the time the game makes it to PC it will be a better game and worth the money. I still enjoyed the game though.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
venomgt95, 11 November 2015, 15:49
Since we're discussing NFS, i just wanna throw out that its the 10th birthday of the original Most Wanted! :D

[http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7qoxK9zAv_c/TQX-xcqqEqI/AAAAAAAAACY/36HcUUcJupY/s1600/NFS+MW.png]

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
sumosloths, 12 November 2015, 03:03
venomgt95 wrote:
Since we're discussing NFS, i just wanna throw out that its the 10th birthday of the original Most Wanted! :D

[http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7qoxK9zAv_c/TQX-xcqqEqI/AAAAAAAAACY/36HcUUcJupY/s1600/NFS+MW.png]

Oh wow! Unfortunately I never played that game.

sumosloths
venomgt95, 12 November 2015, 12:24
sumosloths wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

WHAT?! lol

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
sumosloths, 13 November 2015, 00:07
venomgt95 wrote:
sumosloths wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

WHAT?! lol

Yeah, the only NFS games I've played are Hot Pursuit II, Underground, Underground 2, Prostreet DS, Hot Pursuit 2010, and Shift 2 (although I think Shift 2 was actually not an NFS title).

sumosloths
ianr22, 13 November 2015, 00:33
Just got it, I love it so far
Deleted account
DjShift, 13 November 2015, 02:01
I just bought an Xbox One the other day and got Rivals as my first game for it but wasn't sure if i should get this one too. Is it worth it?

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
ianr22, 13 November 2015, 02:46
DjShift wrote:
I just bought an Xbox One the other day and got Rivals as my first game for it but wasn't sure if i should get this one too. Is it worth it?

Yes
Deleted account
Ma-auto, 13 November 2015, 20:57
DjShift wrote:

YES.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
FanOfSuperCars, 14 November 2015, 00:04
DjShift wrote:

Yeah, I'd say it is. But I wish the game wasn't so short. You should pick up Forza Horizon 2 too.

FanOfSuperCars
DjShift, 14 November 2015, 03:39
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
DjShift wrote:

Yeah, I'd say it is. But I wish the game wasn't so short. You should pick up Forza Horizon 2 too.

I tried Forza horizon 2 on a friend's 360 and found it extremely difficult to steer the car in that game. I'll probably pick up a used copy on Ebay though cause the car selection in there is awesome. My favorite racing game so far though has definitely been Hot Pursuit (2010 one). Wish they made that for the new gen consoles.
Last modified by DjShift, 14 November 2015, 03:39

DjShift
DjShift, 14 November 2015, 03:40
I should also probably mention i don't really like playing story modes in any game though.

Last story mode i beat was Tony Hawk for the Gamecube. No lie
Last modified by DjShift, 14 November 2015, 03:41

DjShift
venomgt95, 14 November 2015, 06:15
DjShift wrote:
I should also probably mention i don't really like playing story modes in any game though.

Last story mode i beat was Tony Hawk for the Gamecube. No lie

Lol. I have a GameCube.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
FanOfSuperCars, 15 November 2015, 00:47
DjShift wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
DjShift wrote:

I tried Forza horizon 2 on a friend's 360 and found it extremely difficult to steer the car in that game. I'll probably pick up a used copy on Ebay though cause the car selection in there is awesome. My favorite racing game so far though has definitely been Hot Pursuit (2010 one). Wish they made that for the new gen consoles.

Well the 360 version of Horizon 2 is total cr*p compared to xbox one version in my opinion.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 15 November 2015, 00:47

FanOfSuperCars
Post a reply