Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
cargame_parker, 10 September 2015, 22:37
Too lazy to look for a thread about this so I'll make a new one.
Here you can give your opinions about the latest cars in the market. To make this thread a little differentl, mention if you would get it yourself or not.
I'd HATE to start this thread on the new Prius, because it's so damn ugly (and I would NEVER get a Prius), so instead, what to you guys think of the Bentayga and RR Dawn?

Personally, I love both of them and I wouldn't mind getting either. I like how Bentley kept the look they had and put it on an SUV and didn't go towards the concept they recently revealed. As for the RR, I like how they made it based off a Series II, but kept the classic look. The pre-production model spec was hideous though. What do you guys think about these cars OR any other car just released on the roads?

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
hyoung90, 10 September 2015, 23:00
I really like the Dawn, greatest thing about it from my perspective, is it looses the overall boxy lines of the Ghost and unlike the Phantom or Drophead, the grill doesn't take up the whole damn fascia.
odds are, prices are gonna be hovering around $400k, which is only a mere 50k less than the dropheads starting price. So you get to save a good chunk and get a better looking cruiser. Although a fully loaded Dawn probably costs about the same as 2 Bentaygas.

Bentayga on the otherhand, needs some time to grow on me. First off, i hate the name. Second off, it just doesn't scream excitement to me. Then again, it's a SUV, so i don't expect much anyways haha.

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
r8lover, 11 September 2015, 03:10
I like both the new Dawn and the Bentayga. The Dawn fixes the biggest problem the Wraith had: the roof line. Plus it's a nice looking car that I'd like to think is a sort of modern version of the Corniche. It's a shame it will likely be ruined by the clientele though; nobody who has money will buy the entry level RR convertible.

The Bentayga also looks pretty good to me, though the name is absolutely idiotic. It looks nice, and will likely sell like hotcakes due to the huge demand for SUVs now. Despite it being a dolled up Touareag/Q7/Cayenne/whatever, it doesn't seem to be a bad car.
Deleted account
sumosloths, 11 September 2015, 05:29
I also really like the Dawn, and I absolutely love the spec they revealed it in. I like the front end of the Wraith more than that of the Phantom Coupe, and the Phantom was the only one available as a droptop before, so I'm glad they're making it.

The Bentayga (I also am really confused with the name) is also very nice. I really like the styling; it's got just enough ruggedness, just enough elegance, and just enough Bentley (although the third side window is a tiny bit reminiscent of the Lexus RX).

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
ianr22, 11 September 2015, 20:31
I would get both, I love both of them.
Deleted account
Porsche_Romeo, 11 September 2015, 22:35
The Dawn looks so amazing, best looking car out there imo.

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
Lamborarri, 11 September 2015, 22:45
I like the Dawn, iffy on the Bentayga (both design and name). Also, German car company Borgward is back with a new SUV, looks amazing!

Also, will a Bentayga be postable on ES? It will cost $221,500, making it the most expensive SUV ever offered for sale in the US.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
sumosloths, 11 September 2015, 23:48
Lamborarri wrote:
Also, German car company Borgward is back with a new SUV, looks amazing!

Just looked at that; it looks like a cross between a Buick, an Audi Q5, and a Porsche Macan. Which looks good actually.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
r8lover, 12 September 2015, 00:49
Lamborarri wrote:
Also, will a Bentayga be postable on ES? It will cost $221,500, making it the most expensive SUV ever offered for sale in the US.

Why would it not be? Lol.
Deleted account
Mustang1, 12 September 2015, 01:18
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

its a bentley

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
r8lover, 12 September 2015, 01:44
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

its a bentley

Last I checked Bentleys are allowed to be posted.
Deleted account
carguyjt, 12 September 2015, 02:02
I like the jaguar F-Pace and the 2015 GTA Spano.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Lamborarri, 12 September 2015, 02:37
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

its a bentley

Last I checked Bentleys are allowed to be posted.

Just wondering because we very rarely accept SUVs on ES. Can't wait to spot one in that case! :)

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Lamborarri, 12 September 2015, 02:56
Oh, and check this out:

EXP 9F Concept VS Bentayga - Which Do You Prefer?

Personally, I would go with the EXP 9F. Now that I've seen both, the EXP 9F looks like it has a more "complete" design, if that makes any sense.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
ianr22, 12 September 2015, 22:20
Lamborarri wrote:
Oh, and check this out:

EXP 9F Concept VS Bentayga - Which Do You Prefer?

Personally, I would go with the EXP 9F. Now that I've seen both, the EXP 9F looks like it has a more "complete" design, if that makes any sense.

I'd go with the concept
Deleted account
Post a reply