Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
jackrabbit898, 03 December 2015, 01:07
Right now I'm angry and sad. I uploaded my 918 pic and it got deleted, I can't upload any pictures just cuz one of mine was deleted by a rule that isn't even on the rules list!

:(

- Jack

UPDATE:
Image: http://imgur.com/QOCR2cu
Last modified by jackrabbit898, 12 December 2015, 16:39

jackrabbit898
from Houston, Texas
Jamaal01, 03 December 2015, 02:50
Post it up on this thread and let everyone have a look man then we all can pitch our opinions if you want

Jamaal01
from Sydney, Australia
gregg, 03 December 2015, 02:51
No one accused you of anything. The photo you uploaded was from a private garage, that's not allowed.

gregg
CanvasRider, 03 December 2015, 03:13
Ohh no a picture you posted on a website was deleted. Get over it

CanvasRider
Mustang1, 03 December 2015, 03:35
gregg wrote:
No one accused you of anything. The photo you uploaded was from a private garage, that's not allowed.

y r private garages not allowed?

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
r8lover, 03 December 2015, 03:44
Mustang1 wrote:
gregg wrote:

Probably because the car is neither on the road nor would it be entirely random. You could go to Jay Leno's garage and argue that was a spot.
Deleted account
Eeti, 03 December 2015, 12:44
Lol.
Deleted account
SDJ2_Photography, 03 December 2015, 13:59
Is this a joke lol

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
venomgt95, 03 December 2015, 15:08
jackrabbit898 wrote:
Right now I'm angry and sad. I uploaded my 918 pic and it got deleted (IT'S NOT A DEALERSHIP HATERS), and now I'm on some kind of upload ban. I can't upload any pictures just cuz one of mine was FALSELY accused of being a dealer shot.

Please help mods.

I'm frustrated.

:(

- Jack

:p

[http://i67.tinypic.com/25ulljd.jpg]
Last modified by venomgt95, 03 December 2015, 15:08

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Mustang1, 03 December 2015, 22:05
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
gregg wrote:

Probably because the car is neither on the road nor would it be entirely random. You could go to Jay Leno's garage and argue that was a spot.

y would it not if most people don't know its there, they just happen to drive by and see it in there, jay leno's garage is a speed shop, and kinda a muesuem

Mustang1
Ma-auto, 03 December 2015, 22:55
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
gregg wrote:

y would it not if most people don't know its there, they just happen to drive by and see it in there, jay leno's garage is a speed shop, and kinda a muesuem

No, it's a garage... lol

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
Mustang1, 03 December 2015, 22:58
Driveblox man wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
gregg wrote:

No, it's a garage... lol

its a warehouse

Mustang1
W16, 03 December 2015, 23:25
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
gregg wrote:

Then in that case you shouldn't post something from someone's private property...

W16
from Pennsylvania
Mustang1, 04 December 2015, 01:15
W16 wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Mustang1 wrote:
gregg wrote:

Then in that case you shouldn't post something from someone's private property...

its not illegal to do it from the street on public property, as long as u weren't on their property, its completely legal

Mustang1
Diablo_SV, 04 December 2015, 01:55
Do the people of ES look like therapists to you?

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Post a reply