Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamborarri, 26 January 2020, 23:23
This site has honestly become a joke. Sorry to those that still use it frequently but I barely log on here anymore because it just isn't what it used to be. There seems to be spam commenters and other random accounts made almost every week now which doesn't help its cause, and with every day nothing is done, ES just looks more and more archaic compared to sites like Instagram (which themselves are flawed too, I won't lie). But the community that used to exist here is essentially dead, and for that main reason I'm seldom on here anymore.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
DjShift, 31 January 2020, 21:41
I come on like once a month nowadays. Really miss the old days of ES. Like when we used that Lambo photo as the makeshift forum.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
King_AM, 04 February 2020, 21:48
Hey @DjShift: How did that Gallardo photo end up being a makeshift forum in the first place? I joined way after it happened and never knew.

King_AM
DjShift, 05 February 2020, 20:31
King_AM wrote:
Hey @DjShift: How did that Gallardo photo end up being a makeshift forum in the first place? I joined way after it happened and never knew.

It’s sort of hard to tell why that photo in particular tbh but I know it partly had to do with the fact that when the blog was made, that’s when the need for extra admins started. I believe the user who posted that photo, Superleggera had originally been picked to be one of the part-time admins back then and the blog feature just kinda overflowed onto the picture as the beginning of the forum till it had it’s comments closed. But I’m still not really sure who chose what photo to use though.

DjShift
Penguins22, 07 February 2020, 18:29
Been here since 2012, miss a lot of what ES was and IG doesn't really do it for me much anymore. Usually just post carweek photos and check in to see what's up every 2-3 weeks. Sad to see the decline over the years as this site was really what got me into cars back in 2011.

Penguins22
bullchaser, 12 February 2020, 20:28
Yeah, it's a bit disappointing. I think the main reasons I haven't been as active is I've been just really busy with work and school, and also the change in the community here has taken fun away from it. I do enjoy checking in every now and then to see what has been posted, and I'm hoping to get back into posting this summer... Hopefully the site will grow again.

bullchaser
from Illinois
JamesAGraham, 23 April 2020, 21:36
This post was deleted 27 April 2020, 15:33 by moderator

JamesAGraham
sumosloths, 29 April 2020, 07:16
Lamb0Central wrote:
When exactly was this site made?

2004, or at least that's when the first spot is from.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
LachlanHoover, 06 June 2020, 08:57
This post was deleted 09 June 2020, 04:52 by moderator

LachlanHoover
King_AM, 09 June 2020, 04:53
Actually the site was created on September 5, 2009 according to Gregg and eplusplus's join dates in the "Spotters" page.

King_AM
MasonRubbo, 15 June 2020, 07:00
Nagasoft one of the dependable and the best Tv. The assets and channels they shred with the individuals are unquestionable. But you can also check essaypro reviews for quality work. I really value this Tv and all the channels appeared by them to us. So stay tuned with this Tv for future updates and data.
Last modified by MasonRubbo, 15 June 2020, 07:00

MasonRubbo
sumosloths, 15 June 2020, 09:03
Anyone else still anxiously waiting for FanOfSuperCars to finally upload one of his spots?

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
DjShift, 29 June 2020, 21:45
sumosloths wrote:
Anyone else still anxiously waiting for FanOfSuperCars to finally upload one of his spots?

lol. Ikr. At least one

DjShift
loislois76, 27 July 2020, 09:15
DjShift wrote:
Anyone else still around from the golden era of ES?

Back when the rating system was numerical from 1-10.

When everyone knew everybody on the site.

When there was 100's of people online at all times.

When was the golden era? I am here since 2014

loislois76
DjShift, 03 August 2020, 00:17
loislois76 wrote:
DjShift wrote:
Anyone else still around from the golden era of ES?

Back when the rating system was numerical from 1-10.

When everyone knew everybody on the site.

When there was 100's of people online at all times.

When was the golden era? I am here since 2014

2010-2014 was the golden era IMO. But others might stretch it out a little more than that.

DjShift
Post a reply