Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Ford or Chevy
Ford

Chevy

Total: 22
Werner, 10 December 2017, 02:23
"Mercedes too German to be exciting"? AMG Black's... (ENDLESS TYRE SMOKE insert Top Gear montage)[/quote]

Honestly, I'm bored by German cars. They're without soul. I was just at Mercedes Benz of Spokane, and they have an Aston Martin V8 Vantage for sale for $49,000. They parked it about 650' from the dealership showroom. . . UNWASHED! Pure snobbery. Besides, I went inside to look at an AMG GT, and honestly, I've been more interested in a 1997 Porsche Boxster. The AMG GT is completely boring. I can't tell the difference between any of the Mercedes coupes or sedans, because I've never been interested enough to give them more thought.
Last modified by Werner, 10 December 2017, 02:24

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
r8lover, 10 December 2017, 20:44
Werner wrote:
Honestly, I'm bored by German cars. They're without soul. I was just at Mercedes Benz of Spokane, and they have an Aston Martin V8 Vantage for sale for $49,000. They parked it about 650' from the dealership showroom. . . UNWASHED! Pure snobbery.

It could also be that the dealer had more expensive cars they wanted to keep in the dealer ($49,000 won't even get you a halfway decent E class). Or they wanted to use it to attract attention. It's hard to keep cars clean constantly, especially when they have to be stored outside.
Deleted account
Werner, 19 December 2017, 05:44
r8lover wrote:
Werner wrote:
Honestly, I'm bored by German cars. They're without soul. I was just at Mercedes Benz of Spokane, and they have an Aston Martin V8 Vantage for sale for $49,000. They parked it about 650' from the dealership showroom. . . UNWASHED! Pure snobbery.

It could also be that the dealer had more expensive cars they wanted to keep in the dealer ($49,000 won't even get you a halfway decent E class). Or they wanted to use it to attract attention. It's hard to keep cars clean constantly, especially when they have to be stored outside.

Their showroom is practically empty, and they have an old, used Jaguar parked closer. Plus, I can find many 2006 E-class's for $10,000 and under.
Plus, they have several 2016, 2017 and 2018 C-Class's for $47,000 right now.. $2,000 cheaper.

It doesn't take that long to wash a car, and they aren't so busy that they couldn't possibly wash it in the 5 weeks they've had it. The boss is just a kraut fanboy, without appreciation for cars that are actually interesting.

Also, this car is under 25k miles on the clock, and a manual. People prefer the manual.
Last modified by Werner, 19 December 2017, 05:54

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
Leaf_Soto, 20 December 2017, 05:08
Werner wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Werner wrote:

Their showroom is practically empty, and they have an old, used Jaguar parked closer. Plus, I can find many 2006 E-class's for $10,000 and under.
Plus, they have several 2016, 2017 and 2018 C-Class's for $47,000 right now.. $2,000 cheaper.

It doesn't take that long to wash a car, and they aren't so busy that they couldn't possibly wash it in the 5 weeks they've had it. The boss is just a kraut fanboy, without appreciation for cars that are actually interesting.

Also, this car is under 25k miles on the clock, and a manual. People prefer the manual.

That's when you buy it, then sell it for 2x the price then rub the money in his face

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Bladebringer, 13 March 2019, 16:26
Friends, what is the best shock absorbers to put on a Ford truck? I would like to find reliable and high-quality material and duration of operation. A friend advised me to see options on this site https://truckpowerup.com/ What can you advise?
Last modified by Bladebringer, 15 March 2019, 20:25

Bladebringer
Post a reply