Yes

No

Total: 31
Rivitography, 17 October 2013, 18:07
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
Alright, I admit that was a bad example, but what about this:

[http://oi40.tinypic.com/epizwo.jpg]

That's still illegal. Anything in the paddock is illegal, and that's an end of it.

Please give a valid reason on why they are illegal.

Rivitography
from New York
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 18:10
Rivitography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

That's still illegal. Anything in the paddock is illegal, and that's an end of it.

exactly, i really hate how people dont give reasons

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
Rivitography, 17 October 2013, 18:13
CTspotter458 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

You know, I'm starting to get the feeling nobody wants anybody to post paddock spots because people think those spots are better than anything else on the site.

Rivitography
from New York
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 18:22
Rivitography wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

You know, I'm starting to get the feeling nobody wants anybody to post paddock spots because people think those spots are better than anything else on the site.

i think they just dont understand because they were not there

CTspotter458
r8lover, 17 October 2013, 18:24
This post was deleted 17 October 2013, 22:24 by r8lover
Deleted account
r8lover, 17 October 2013, 18:24
CTspotter458 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

For both of you, I have been to a racing paddock before, for your information. I was in the paddock for the Rolex Monterey Classics event at Laguna Seca. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, I saw in that paddock looked like it could qualify as a spot.
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 18:26
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

For both of you, I have been to a racing paddock before, for your information. I was in the paddock for the Rolex Monterey Classics event at Laguna Seca. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, I saw in that paddock looked like it could qualify as a spot.

so you saw no cars that drivers could use for daily use since they cant drive the racers on the road???

CTspotter458
Rivitography, 17 October 2013, 18:29
r8lover wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

Lime Rock Park is different. They put their daily drivers in the paddocks as well.

Rivitography
from New York
zonka-81, 17 October 2013, 18:31
I coulda said something really bad Jason, but i didnt
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 18:34
zonka-81 wrote:
I coulda said something really bad Jason, but i didnt

then why say tht?

CTspotter458
r8lover, 17 October 2013, 18:35
Rivitography wrote:
Lime Rock Park is different. They put their daily drivers in the paddocks as well.

CTspotter458 wrote:
so you saw no cars that drivers could use for daily use since they cant drive the racers on the road???

You don't think I didn't see normal cars there too? I certainly did. The paddock also contained exotics not participating in the races too. Lime Rock Park is no different, the cars that were raced just weren't as special.
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 17 October 2013, 18:36
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

CTspotter458 wrote:

You don't think I didn't see normal cars there too? I certainly did. The paddock also contained exotics not participating in the races too. Lime Rock Park is no different, the cars that were raced just weren't as special.

so why are those exotics not legit since they didnt participate

CTspotter458
zonka-81, 17 October 2013, 18:39
CTspotter458 wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

CTspotter458 wrote:

IT DOESNT f**king MATTER IF THEY PARTICIPATED!!! YOU KNEW THERE WERE GONNA BE f**king EXOTICS THERE, SO ITS NOT LEGIT!!! i rest my case
Deleted account
Rivitography, 17 October 2013, 18:39
r8lover wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

CTspotter458 wrote:

And also, as an addition to my previous post, I saw some of the cars coming in from the streets and into the paddocks, and out from the paddocks to the streets. I have photos of this. Also, I'm not joking about the daily driver part:

[http://oi41.tinypic.com/24ou73b.jpg]

Rivitography
from New York
r8lover, 17 October 2013, 18:40
CTspotter458 wrote:

For the reasons other people of said. Brian made a good point by saying you wouldn't be able to tell the photos apart form car show photos very easily.
Deleted account
Post a reply