Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FastMojo2, 13 March 2018, 15:37
So, here are the worst experience I ever had. There are chances that I might take down my account due to:

- I was framed for stealing some of my groups pictures, just because I didn't realize earlier that my friend (who sent the pic) is actually stealing from my group.
- Remember the best spot that was taken by me in Indonesia (Bugatti Veyron & Koenigsegg CCX together)? It sparks controversy, I was accused of stealing it from another spotter in Instagram who had spotted it earlier on the morning. The other spotter is already there in the morning, and due to an almost exact similarities, it was reported as stolen. Currently, it had about a million views in total (video included), but it won't go further anymore (and might be gone), after there were numerous reports of it being stolen.
- There were numerous threats sent to me on any pics that other spotters (not from my group) don't like. Example, if they were envy on one pic that they should spot, they will sent me a threat, sometimes it's just prank, but sometimes it can went too far to life threatening.

If you don't see me anymore after 3 days, that means I had left. If I left, feel free to reupload my best shots as long as you credit my name.

Sincerely,

Fastmojo2
Last modified by FastMojo2, 14 March 2018, 10:23

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Georgiaspotter, 13 March 2018, 15:43
oh man that sucks!

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
Mazdafreak, 13 March 2018, 23:10
Sorry to hear about this, but how exactly would closing your ExoticSpotter account solve any of this? The way I understand your first post, it looks like you've got bigger problems with Instagram and maybe YouTube than ES.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
pdkcars, 14 March 2018, 00:57
Threats over car spotting? Damn the car community has grown just as toxic as any other.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Leaf_Soto, 14 March 2018, 03:23
Aye, that's what I say. Don't leave us here, just leave those groups or whatever you're part of.

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
FastMojo2, 14 March 2018, 04:57
Mazdafreak wrote:
Sorry to hear about this, but how exactly would closing your ExoticSpotter account solve any of this? The way I understand your first post, it looks like you've got bigger problems with Instagram and maybe YouTube than ES.

I might close my account only if the controversy keeps continuing. If it stops I won't close my account.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 14 March 2018, 04:58

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 14 March 2018, 05:05
Leaf_Soto wrote:
Aye, that's what I say. Don't leave us here, just leave those groups or whatever you're part of.

Regarding the group, it was some other people who ripped off my groups' pictures and sent it to me (I had no idea first if they actually stole my groups' pictures). That's why my group thought I'm stealing their pictures, and hence why I delete the pics from ES.

And I actually allow reuploads of my pictures as long as they credit me in the details. These includes my groups and also ES members.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 14 March 2018, 05:05

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 14 March 2018, 10:23
NEWS

I won't close my account. Final.

And currently I'm uploading a new spot.
Last modified by FastMojo2, 14 March 2018, 10:24

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
ALB15, 15 March 2018, 01:37
FastMojo2 wrote:
NEWS

I won't close my account. Final.

And currently I'm uploading a new spot.

Good news man...Glad to hear you aren't closing your account. Always excited when you post a spot :D

ALB15
Post a reply