Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mazdafreak, 03 April 2018, 03:45
A chrome pink Jeep :/

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
FastMojo2, 03 April 2018, 16:29
- Ferrari 360 Modena going full mad! 100mph+!
- Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz 190E
- Porsche 911 Carrera Cabrio (993) (dealer)

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Mazdafreak, 03 April 2018, 17:15
Audi TT-RS - black with red wheels (yeah....), last generation model, snapped a few pics
Lamborghini Huracan Vorsteiner Novara! - same one I saw on Saturday, but this time I was able to get some pictures
Maserati GranTurismo Sport - black, no pics
Maserati Quattroporte - black, last gen, no pics

Probably some other stuff I forgot about
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 03 April 2018, 17:46

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
racemanryan, 03 April 2018, 17:39
Audi RS5

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Leaf_Soto, 04 April 2018, 18:13
BMW 430 driven by an a**h*** who got the taste of his own medicine by me
MR-2
Boxster
An Acura Wagon
And a giant inflatable dragon on the back of a truck
Last modified by Leaf_Soto, 05 April 2018, 01:19

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
pdkcars, 04 April 2018, 23:35
My first newbody Continental GTC Supersports. Wow, what an amazing boat. This is very special in my opinion because the Supersports are very rare. I spotted a last-gen Supersports two months ago and it was the only one I'd ever taken pictures of. These ones are supposedly even more limited.

Estimates are unclear but some sources claim 99 coupes and 99 cabriolets stateside. I wouldn't doubt it, especially considering how the newbody Continental GT was announced shortly after the Supersports AND the Supersports is not just a regular Continental GT with a bit of a power boost and special badges and aesthetics. 700 horses, 750 pounds feet of torque! The BEST Speed variants have 633 horses and 620 torques. So it's very special and I doubt I'll see one again anytime soon.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
waddle2gracious, 05 April 2018, 19:00
Today in Stuart, FL:

White S 600 Maybach
Blue RS5
Gray W222 S 63 AMG sedan
Orange 650S Spider

And, I finally got shots of a semi-local silver 650S Spider. The silver one I posted a few weeks ago from June is the one I am referring to. Whenever I see it, it is either accompanied by another car right next to it or it is on a day when I don't have my camera. Other days when I do have my camera, it's just not there. I've been trying to get shots of this thing since summer of last year, and finally that day has come.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
pdkcars, 05 April 2018, 20:37
Had a bad day. Woke up sore and drained. Spilled mouthwash all over myself in the morning and then was later than usual for my lunch break spotting session.

As soon as I enter the mall, I see the last of the last-gen V8 Vantage Ss waiting for me. Grey with the sport GT wheels and yellow calipers. Nothing by it. So I whip out the camera ready to shoot, battery icon is flashing red, indicating it's about to die...

It makes it through my shoot of the V8 Vantage S without quitting. But because I am not the type to take seeing nice cars without my equipment reading lightly, I had to leave. -_-

So spotting day was short, caught something at least. Naturally I'd hope tomorrow would make up for it, but for some reason these days Fridays are awful spotting days and tomorrow won't be an exception considering it's supposed to rain before I spot.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
hyoung90, 06 April 2018, 20:47
Went to the bank to deposit a check and a slate grey 720S with all doors up as well as a Continental and M2 were all parked up front.

Had to get a cr*ppy iPhone 7 shot

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
pdkcars, 06 April 2018, 22:39
So last Tuesday, I saw my first AMG GTR. Debut spec down to a T inside and out. So I got pictures and eventually I ended up doing a combo shoot of it with the 4x4 Squared when it pulled up.

Seeing that was crazy enough. Well today was an awful spotting day. Nothing good anywhere for four hours except for something I just had to see while it was leaving. Red and black 458 Italia.

Before I was about to leave, I decided to check Perry's because why not. Roll up the escalator and see something green. At first, I think "oh there it is again, well I'll go get some phone pictures"

Halfway to walking towards it, I notice it has different factory wheels and yellow calipers, indicating it lacks carbon ceramics. A DIFFERENT AMG GTR!? Needless to say, I shot it and got all of the angles I didn't get on my last spot of one. I just can't believe this. Two different green AMG GTRs in two weeks.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Georgiaspotter, 06 April 2018, 23:35
I saw a Db9 and a Mulsanne. The DB9 picture is on now, but the Mulsanne picture was horrible. I also saw a lava orange Z06

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
FastMojo2, 07 April 2018, 05:16
So, I had a lunch stop at Pantai Indah Kapuk and encountered a crazy 6 car combo in front of one of the restaurants.

Cars:
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni
- Ferrari 458 Speciale
- Ferrari 458 Italia Bicolore
- Porsche Cayman GT4
- Nissan GT-R R35
- Audi TTS Coupe

[https://images.cdn.circlesix.co/image/1/640/0/uploads/posts/2018/04/46492841aadab4e94a4e9fb3d5681ae9.jpg]
Last modified by FastMojo2, 09 April 2018, 01:58

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
FastMojo2, 07 April 2018, 15:24
Additional spots:

- McLaren 720S (my first one)
- McLaren 570S Spider
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Gasoline green Porsche 997 Carrera GTS with wing!
- BMW M3 E92
- Honda Civic Type R Euro (FN2)

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
hyoung90, 08 April 2018, 16:08
Saturday night spotting

Bugatti Chiron
Aventador SV
Aventador
Chrome Gold Aventador
Huracan
Huracan Performante