Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mazdafreak, 28 March 2018, 02:42
Bentley Continental GT V8 - white, no pics
BMW i8 - black, no pics
Rolls-Royce Wraith - honestly wasn't able to tell what color, didn't get any pics
Plus the regular Porsches and Maseratis

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
pdkcars, 28 March 2018, 15:42
With on and off rain yesterday, I wasn't expecting to see anything. Of course I check the Neiman Marcus valet and there lies sitting a matte green AMG GTR. My first sighting of one! I was very impressed and once the rain died down I got my shots.

On the other side of the store was a lime green 4x4 Squared. owned by the same guy who works for BurgerFi. I decided to check out the AMG GTR again after shooting the 4x4 and, well, it pulled up beside the AMG GTR shortly after as the guy was dropping his sister off to drive the AMG GTR (I need a new family lmao). And he took his time so I could get some combo shots and they're probably some of the best pictures I've taken! I basically reshot the 4x4 and got some front combo shots of both. Quite the combo.

Afterwards I got pictures of a silver V8 Vantage Roadster. Doesn't really compare but it's the first I've seen in a year.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
hyoung90, 28 March 2018, 17:18
So my boss replaced his BMW X5M and bought a new Mercedes G500 Squared in white... so I'll see that everyday now. Quite a huge upgrade

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Leaf_Soto, 28 March 2018, 18:25
Yukon Denali "HYBRID"
Model X
Porsche Boxster convertible

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
ALB15, 28 March 2018, 18:27
Not really anything major....
x2 Bentley Continental GT Coupe
x1 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT C Convertible
x1 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster
x1 2004 Lotus Esperit Final Edition Coupe
...Random Stuff I Don't Remember

ALB15
pdkcars, 28 March 2018, 21:41
hyoung90 wrote:
So my boss replaced his BMW X5M and bought a new Mercedes G500 Squared in white... so I'll see that everyday now. Quite a huge upgrade

That's awesome! Those things are so damn huge lol. I always laughed when people spoke about how big it was online but in person it really is.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
Mazdafreak, 29 March 2018, 03:02
Nissan GT-R - black, no pics, was heading in the other direction on I-77
General Porsches and Maseratis

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Leaf_Soto, 29 March 2018, 16:52
Porsche Boxster
M3

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
hyoung90, 29 March 2018, 18:54
pdkcars wrote:
hyoung90 wrote:

That's awesome! Those things are so damn huge lol. I always laughed when people spoke about how big it was online but in person it really is.

I parked my car next to his and the arches literally matches the height of my Accord

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Mazdafreak, 30 March 2018, 02:10
Acura NSX - first-gen, red, sadly I couldn't grab my camera in time to get any pics
Bentley Bentayga - black, no pics
Maserati GranTurismo Sport - dark blue, no pics
Probably some other stuff as well. I've seen a matte black 991.2 Carrera over the past couple days, but haven't taken any pics

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
ALB15, 30 March 2018, 14:48
Mazdafreak wrote:
Acura NSX - first-gen, red, sadly I couldn't grab my camera in time to get any pics

R.I.P. A week ago I saw a 2005 Acura NSX-R in yellow, but sadly didn't get any pictures cause the part of my phone that takes pictures is shattered. I honestly need to get that repaired A.S.A.P.

ALB15
Mazdafreak, 30 March 2018, 17:23
ALB15 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:

R.I.P. A week ago I saw a 2005 Acura NSX-R in yellow, but sadly didn't get any pictures cause the part of my phone that takes pictures is shattered. I honestly need to get that repaired A.S.A.P.

The one I saw seems to be driven regularly, so hopefully I'll manage to spot it again and get some pics of it. Hope you get your camera fixed, NSX-Rs are super rare and I would definitely like to see one posted on here!

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Leaf_Soto, 31 March 2018, 00:54
2nd Gen Saturn Coupe
Mecan
M4

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
FastMojo2, 31 March 2018, 01:52
- Porsche Panamera S facelift
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR

FastMojo2
from Jakarta, Indonesia
Mazdafreak, 31 March 2018, 04:18
If Ford Mustang GT350 - grey, first one I've seen in ages
Lamborghini Aventador SV!!!!!!! - matte yellow, got a couple decent pics
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 - white, got some good pics
Lamborghini Huracan LP610 - black, got some good pics
Mercedes G500 4x4 Squared! - black, first one I've seen, got a few good pics
Mercedes G-Class Cabriolet - not exactly sure what it was, just looked like some weird chop-top four door G550 bombing around Charlotte

Plus the usual less-notable stuff like Bentleys, Maseratis, and the like

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply