Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
williamparish, 08 October 2014, 14:38
Did ya'll see this? I was literally offended even though I don't like the color scheme of the car. Has this one been spotted before?
[http://d3imyo1kk0rcam.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/8a33a4d5b3451a334b75bd0c7a04d090.png]

williamparish
from North Carolina
Mazdafreak, 08 October 2014, 14:45
It's idiots like this who make car spotters look bad.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
jkljosiah, 08 October 2014, 16:40
Would it be possible to take a worse picture from that close?

jkljosiah
SDJ2_Photography, 08 October 2014, 17:45
Mazdafreak wrote:
It's idiots like this who make car spotters look bad.

My thoughts exactly

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Epic-car-spoter, 08 October 2014, 18:21
where was this at

Epic-car-spoter
from Colorado Springs, Colorado
A_A_L, 08 October 2014, 18:32
Regardless of whether this happened to a million dollar Veyron or a $500 rusted Ford Pinto in non-running condition, this vandalism is equally as disrespectful and offensive. I hope the low-life perps get caught soon.
Deleted account
W16, 08 October 2014, 20:00
I hope you all realize it was a joke and look more into it before you start being cops here. The owner is @vgtorious on Instagram and it was all set up.

W16
from Pennsylvania
A_A_L, 08 October 2014, 20:26
W16 wrote:
I hope you all realize it was a joke and look more into it before you start being cops here. The owner is @vgtorious on Instagram and it was all set up.

Right, because anytime anyone sees vandalism on someone's wall or other property, we should first always investigate as to whether or not it was just a joke??? That's not being very realistic.

Of course, people's first reaction to seeing something like this is anger/disgust toward those responsible. Being that it's "just a joke", it just shows how classless the owner can be.
Deleted account
DjShift, 08 October 2014, 21:15
A_A_L wrote:
W16 wrote:

Right, because anytime anyone sees vandalism on someone's wall or other property, we should first always investigate as to whether or not it was just a joke??? That's not being very realistic.

Of course, people's first reaction to seeing something like this is anger/disgust toward those responsible. Being that it's "just a joke", it just shows how classless the owner can be.

While it may be "classless", they're getting more than enough money to buy a new hood off the video and publicity. And who knows, that paint may even be washable (yes, there is washable spraypaint). I believe it was done by the same people that made the Bugatti gold-digger prank video.
Last modified by DjShift, 09 October 2014, 02:16

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
williamparish, 08 October 2014, 23:46
It was in Seattle

williamparish
from North Carolina
sumosloths, 09 October 2014, 03:44
That's why it's a good idea to clear wrap your car. You can just peel it off and it's good as new, even if it's real vandalism.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
W16, 09 October 2014, 12:43
A_A_L wrote:

I don't think it's all that unrealistic, considering it's what I did. I saw pictures of it before reading all the stories that made preemptive conclusions, recognized the car, went to the owner's Instagram and saw that it was a joke. Instead of wasting all my energy being a critic, I took a few rational steps first. Whether or not you approve of the joke or the owner's sense of humor is another matter.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Post a reply