Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Eeti, 11 October 2015, 12:26
Damn the X is ugly.
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 11 October 2015, 13:00
Eeti wrote:
Damn the X is ugly.

Yeah, and the falcon doors don't help it at all.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
MystSpot, 11 October 2015, 15:29
r8lover wrote:
"Ridiculous" Lol really? I'd say $500,000 for that car is ridiculous. You're paying a decent sum of money for a car that can beat any supercar to real world speeds, carry five people, and still look quiet and unassuming. I'd call that a fantastic bang for your buck.

It does suck cars are $400k+ with matching numbers at the moment, but electric cars are the future...the emissions laws aka politics will stop gas engines later and it's nice Telsa is offering a taste of what's to come!

Eeti wrote:
Damn the X is ugly.

I figured the X was your next move, lol

MystSpot
Lamborarri, 11 October 2015, 15:33
CTspotter458 wrote:
That's not the king tho

This will probably sound stupid to some people, but when I first saw this post of I thought it was about the 1 of 1 of 1 Huayra, "The King" LOL ;)

Lamborarri
from Illinois
r8lover, 12 October 2015, 02:57
Diablo_SV wrote:
Eeti wrote:
Damn the X is ugly.

You people are nuts. The falcon doors are awesome. I respect them so much more for going through with putting them into production.
Deleted account
loislois76, 12 October 2015, 08:40
Great performance in an ugly car.
I'd prefer the slower M5 or RS6 if i wanted a fast sedan...

loislois76
Diablo_SV, 12 October 2015, 13:47
r8lover wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Eeti wrote:
Damn the X is ugly.

You people are nuts. The falcon doors are awesome. I respect them so much more for going through with putting them into production.

It looks ridiculous imo. I'd feel ridiculous getting out of an SUV like that. Doors like that are for supercars, not SUVs.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
venomgt95, 12 October 2015, 14:42
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Eeti wrote:
Damn the X is ugly.

It looks ridiculous imo. I'd feel ridiculous getting out of an SUV like that. Doors like that are for supercars, not SUVs.

My view is, it makes things easier. Say you're trying to load something rather large, with the doors above you, its less hassle. Practicality over aesthetics.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
r8lover, 12 October 2015, 19:56
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
Eeti wrote:
Damn the X is ugly.

It looks futuristic, something that seems to be a big part of the appeal of a Tesla. The doors also stand out, which is an important thing to some buyers.
Deleted account
Post a reply