Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Epic-car-spoter, 16 July 2015, 02:55
So this September 24-27, in Telluride, Colorado will be a outstanding show, Porsche 918, McLaren P1, LaFerrari, Le Mans Porsche 904, Two Porsche 959s, and many pebble beach Concours cars, If you do plan on attending this event there is also the Colorado Grand, which is a event that starts in Vail, Colorado and has some of the worlds finest automobiles, including, original 427 cobras, Ferrari 250 SWBs, One off Ferraris, and much more, just letting people know of this event, I have meet with the founder of the event, and he seem very confident this this event will become up to par with Amelia Island Concours, and the Pebble Beach Concours. The founder owns a 918 weissach package, 2 959s, Ferrari 612, 1970 Challenger R/T, and a Le Mans Porsche 904. Also it is rumored that Ralph Lauren will show up with some of his cars, his collection includes, Bugatti 57sc Alantic, Ferrari 250 GTO, Ferrari 250 LM, Ferrari 250 Testarossa, Mclaren F1 GTR, and much more, this will be no doubt a amazing event, this event will set you back four hundred dollars for all four days, also you can volunteer which will get you into all of the events for free such as, The Concours, The Million Dollar Rally, the main steet car show, and many more events, This is just to inform you about this show, it seems like a awesome show, and I can't wait to attend!

Epic-car-spoter
from Colorado Springs, Colorado
MDPhotography88, 16 July 2015, 19:56
Holy cr*p!!! Is this legit??? If so, THEN I HAVE TO GO!!!

MDPhotography88
from Denver, Colorado
Epic-car-spoter, 17 July 2015, 01:16
This post was deleted 17 July 2015, 01:16 by Epic-car-spoter

Epic-car-spoter
Epic-car-spoter, 17 July 2015, 01:17
MDPhotography88 wrote:
Holy cr*p!!! Is this legit??? If so, THEN I HAVE TO GO!!!

yes it is legit look it up, it is going to be a great show.

Epic-car-spoter
carguyjt, 17 July 2015, 03:19
I jut looked at the registered car list it's actually not that great... I still wanna go!

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Epic-car-spoter, 17 July 2015, 21:11
carguyjt wrote:
I jut looked at the registered car list it's actually not that great... I still wanna go!

i talked to the guy that started the event and he told me what was going to be there he owns a 918, 2 959s, carrera gt, 612, and a 904 carrera gt, and he said there will be a p1, laferrari, and his 918, and other insane cars,

Epic-car-spoter
Epic-car-spoter, 17 July 2015, 21:11
carguyjt wrote:

i talked to the guy that started the event and he told me what was going to be there he owns a 918, 2 959s, carrera gt, 612, and a 904 carrera gt, and he said there will be a p1, laferrari, and his 918, and other insane cars,

Epic-car-spoter
carguyjt, 17 July 2015, 21:43
ok then

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Post a reply