Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Mustang7, 05 September 2017, 23:31
This is a forum for your questions about cars, for example: I saw what I thought was an Audi RS6 or S6 (not even sure if RS6 is a thing) but it was only an A6, but it had S6/RS6 wheels and said supercharged on the side, so can A6s be supercharged and have S6/RS6 wheels??

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
ScarredHyena, 06 September 2017, 18:45
Mustang7 wrote:
This is a forum for your questions about cars, for example: I saw what I thought was an Audi RS6 or S6 (not even sure if RS6 is a thing) but it was only an A6, but it had S6/RS6 wheels and said supercharged on the side, so can A6s be supercharged and have S6/RS6 wheels??

The RS6 came out in 2003. Now it's just the A6/S6. There is an RS7, however.
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 06 September 2017, 20:34
Mustang7 wrote:

Depending on what year it was, it was likely an A6 Competition, which is the top trim level.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
pdkcars, 06 September 2017, 23:08
The Audi A6 and S6 can literally look exactly the same if you get them both with Black Optic packages and sporty rims. Literally the only differences are the badges, exhaust pipes and interior seats (unless you opt for comfort seats in the S6). The current Audi A6 uses a supercharged 3.0 V6 as far as I know, same as the A7 while the S6 uses a 4.0 V8 and the RS7 also uses the same powerplant but with more power.

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
ethanmckinley1, 06 September 2017, 23:29
There are so many different types of special-edition Koenigsegg Agera's that I can't keep track of all them. I can't seem to find a complete list of all the one-offs and special editions Agera's like the RS, ML, XS, RSR, RS1, RS Gryphon and much more. They don't even have a complete list on their own website or Wikipedia. Please help me understand this lol. Thank you.

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
r8lover, 06 September 2017, 23:41
Mustang7 wrote:

I know the newer A6 (and perhaps older) had an optional 3.0L Supercharged engine. I'm not sure about the wheels but it's always possible they were custom.
Deleted account
Georgiaspotter, 04 November 2017, 01:53
Question: How do you tell the freaking difference in mclarens. I have never seen one in real life btw.

Georgiaspotter
from Tucker, Georgia
Leaf_Soto, 04 November 2017, 07:29
Georgiaspotter wrote:
Question: How do you tell the freaking difference in mclarens. I have never seen one in real life btw.

The fronts or backs depending on the model

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
dandude999, 04 November 2017, 08:18
Georgiaspotter wrote:

Other than the differences between the 570S and 570GT it's quite easy to tell.

dandude999
from Reading, United Kingdom
r8lover, 04 November 2017, 13:37
dandude999 wrote:
Georgiaspotter wrote:

Other than the differences between the 570S and 570GT it's quite easy to tell.

The S and GT are pretty easy to tell apart since the GT has a big sloping piece of glass over the engine bay.
Deleted account
Post a reply