Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
carguyjt, 22 February 2017, 17:35
DjShift wrote:
No more spotter rankings. I HATED that idea from the beginning. Changed the whole site from people posting cars because it was their passion to it becoming some big contest for virtual likes and numbers.

Agreed. Also would there be some kind of editors choice/ spot of the day like autogespot and exoticspotter?

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
Werner, 22 February 2017, 20:08
And there should be a place to post pictures of gear shift knobs, gas pedals, fuel fill caps, etc.

Werner
from Coeur d'Alene, United States
FanOfSuperCars, 23 February 2017, 00:09
DjShift wrote:
No more spotter rankings. I HATED that idea from the beginning. Changed the whole site from people posting cars because it was their passion to it becoming some big contest for virtual likes and numbers.

True.. but also before when it was amount of spots uploaded people were posting everything they could to go up in rankings.

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
DjShift, 23 February 2017, 06:37
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
DjShift wrote:

True.. but also before when it was amount of spots uploaded people were posting everything they could to go up in rankings.

And the non-exotics were deleted when someone reported them.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Mazdafreak, 23 February 2017, 16:55
davisvehicles wrote:
YES! I need another actual site. I loved the site chasingexotics and if you could do something close to that, with a little more modern features it would be perfect. A good forum area by region is what they had. So each person could have a thread in their city and then add to others when they visit other cities. It was a great way to share awesome spots we all had back in the older days of spotting (2012-2014). I'd love to see something like that where we can post what we'd like and people would appreciate it.

I miss that site too. I feel like the forum layout kind of helped keep low-drama, legit users on chasingexotics. Perhaps once some things change on my end I will look into starting a site similar to chasingexotics. I just don't really have the funds at the moment.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Post a reply