Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
andrewo, 04 February 2015, 23:30
cargame_parker wrote:
In your opinion, what is your least favorite exotic(s) and why? Which exotic(s) do you feel like are overated?

Personally, my least favorite exotic is the Rolls Royce Ghost. So damn basic. Also, I feel like the 458 is overated. Hopefully the 488 GTB will keep it exclusive.

I do agree with you about the Ghost being overrated. The quality of the interior in the Ghost and even in the Phantom is very disappointing. Many parts that should be and look like metal are actually just plated plastic. The Mulsanne is a far superior car.
Deleted account
alex_absolute, 05 February 2015, 02:46
Saw a new maserati ghibli for the first time yesterday, and it didnt exite me whatsoever, it just looked like a fancy 3-series bmw

alex_absolute
from the isle of man, United Kingdom
cargame_parker, 05 February 2015, 06:49
andrewo wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
In your opinion, what is your least favorite exotic(s) and why? Which exotic(s) do you feel like are overated?

Personally, my least favorite exotic is the Rolls Royce Ghost. So damn basic. Also, I feel like the 458 is overated. Hopefully the 488 GTB will keep it exclusive.

I do agree with you about the Ghost being overrated. The quality of the interior in the Ghost and even in the Phantom is very disappointing. Many parts that should be and look like metal are actually just plated plastic. The Mulsanne is a far superior car.

I agree 100%.

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
cargame_parker, 05 February 2015, 06:50
alex_absolute wrote:
Saw a new maserati ghibli for the first time yesterday, and it didnt exite me whatsoever, it just looked like a fancy 3-series bmw

The headlights on both are somewhat similar as well as the proportions.

cargame_parker
cargame_parker, 05 February 2015, 08:26
r8lover wrote:
cargame_parker wrote:
I know it's BMW, but I was referring to the styling and how it looks bland like a VW. But alright

Yes, I see a ton of resemblance.
[http://turbozens.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2011-rolls-royce-ghost2.jpg]
[http://driveboom.ru/gallery/volkswagen/photo/volkswagen-passat-2014-6815sm.jpeg]

I'm not quite sure how it's too bland but okay. It's not perfect, but it's enough to be noticeable and clearly stand out.

What I mean is not that they look the same, but they both have really bland styling in thier own way. I was comparing that VW is really bland styling like the Rolls Eoyce but in no way to they look the same.

cargame_parker
Saviorsantos7, 05 February 2015, 08:55
- Almost anything new from Rolls
- The Ghibli
- The Gallardo
- The R8
- The Huracan (saw one in person and wasn't impressed)
- The SLS

Saviorsantos7
cargame_parker, 05 February 2015, 09:07
Saviorsantos7 wrote:
- Almost anything new from Rolls
- The Ghibli
- The Gallardo
- The R8
- The SLS

Yes the R8 completely!

cargame_parker
W16, 05 February 2015, 10:59
It doesn't qualify as overrated just because you don't like it.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Eeti, 05 February 2015, 11:07
This thread is cr*p.
Deleted account
W16, 05 February 2015, 12:31
Eeti wrote:
This thread is cr*p.

One of the smartest things said in this thread.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Lamborarri, 05 February 2015, 17:34
Saviorsantos7 wrote:

No idea what you mean about the Huracan, it's the best exotic ever made IMO (except the Ferrari F40).

Lamborarri
from Illinois
williamparish, 05 February 2015, 18:05
This thread should be exotics you don't like and why...

That said:
R8. Not in that it isn't a great car, but I feel like people treat it better than it is. I think the interior is very bland.
The New 4-door Maseratis. They both are a step back IMO. Performance isn't as good as it should be and they are getting bad reviews.

williamparish
from North Carolina
cargame_parker, 05 February 2015, 19:32
williamparish wrote:
This thread should be exotics you don't like and why...

That said:
R8. Not in that it isn't a great car, but I feel like people treat it better than it is. I think the interior is very bland.
The New 4-door Maseratis. They both are a step back IMO. Performance isn't as good as it should be and they are getting bad reviews.

I personally agree. Maseratis are fantastic cars but I think the Ghibli ruined thier legacy of "exotic" cars

cargame_parker
bestcarspotter, 07 February 2015, 11:05
The new Ghibli's for sure. Don't even turn heads.

bestcarspotter
from Cincinnati, Ohio
Brandon_C, 09 February 2015, 00:03
Would definitely say the R8, most Maserati's..... and some others...
Deleted account
Post a reply