Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamborarri, 20 July 2016, 02:20
r8lover wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:
I can't wait to go. If that's true about the Zondas it should be incredible.

Allegedly it's confirmed there will be a few 760s

I'm excited to see the Huayra Roadster unveiled. And maybe the Aston Martin AM RB 001 at pebble beach

Holy cr*p. That'll be great. I am really looking forward to the Huayra Roadster and I'm hoping Aston will at least bring that or a Lagonda.

Now all I need to do is figure out the right car accounts to follow to see where the great cars are spotted and when lol.

This account is actually an owner but I'm willing to bet he'll update people on where his car is - @benjaminkeller_91 owns the white One:1 that is leaving the country after Car Week.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
sumosloths, 21 July 2016, 21:48
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:

I'm excited to see the Huayra Roadster unveiled. And maybe the Aston Martin AM RB 001 at pebble beach

Holy cr*p. That'll be great. I am really looking forward to the Huayra Roadster and I'm hoping Aston will at least bring that or a Lagonda.

Now all I need to do is figure out the right car accounts to follow to see where the great cars are spotted and when lol.

This account is actually an owner but I'm willing to bet he'll update people on where his car is - @benjaminkeller_91 owns the white One:1 that is leaving the country after Car Week.

Will he be driving it around? I've already seen it twice but it would be really special to see it on the road.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Lamborarri, 21 July 2016, 22:24
sumosloths wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Will he be driving it around? I've already seen it twice but it would be really special to see it on the road.

He made it sound like he feels bad about taking it out of the country in one of his most recent posts, and since he's going to Car Week I would assume he'll make the most of it.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
sumosloths, 23 July 2016, 05:22
I guess it's about time to unmute this car week chat...

[http://i.imgur.com/dIPDSHg.jpg]

sumosloths
r8lover, 24 July 2016, 13:55
sumosloths wrote:
I guess it's about time to unmute this car week chat...

[http://i.imgur.com/dIPDSHg.jpg]

That'd probably be a smart idea lol.
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 24 July 2016, 17:14
Which garage did the Ferrari rally stay in last year? and where is the garage that had all those 918s?

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
sumosloths, 24 July 2016, 17:45
Diablo_SV wrote:
Which garage did the Ferrari rally stay in last year? and where is the garage that had all those 918s?

Garage with all the 918's

sumosloths
Ferrarifanman, 24 July 2016, 18:20
Diablo_SV wrote:

Are you talking about the Italian Stampede?

Ferrarifanman
sumosloths, 24 July 2016, 19:00
Italian Stempede stays at the Hilton Garden Inn in Monterey

sumosloths
Diablo_SV, 24 July 2016, 23:54
sumosloths wrote:

Thanks! And is there a specific hotel where the Fuelrun Rally cars stay

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
sumosloths, 25 July 2016, 02:52
Diablo_SV wrote:
sumosloths wrote:

No, I don't think they stay together. I'm not sure where/when Fuel Run is this year actually.

sumosloths
Ferrarifanman, 25 July 2016, 06:19
Dude, I'm super worried about the status of Car Week. The Soberanes Fire is getting pretty close to Monterey, and the town only 3.5 miles south of Carmel has been told to evacuate. I probably sound weird, but I don't want this fire to mess up Car Week. And hopefully everyone affected by the fire is okay.

Ferrarifanman
sumosloths, 25 July 2016, 07:30
Ferrarifanman wrote:
Dude, I'm super worried about the status of Car Week. The Soberanes Fire is getting pretty close to Monterey, and the town only 3.5 miles south of Carmel has been told to evacuate. I probably sound weird, but I don't want this fire to mess up Car Week. And hopefully everyone affected by the fire is okay.

Considering it's not for another two weeks, I think everything will be fine.

sumosloths
bullchaser, 25 July 2016, 16:26
Anyone else bitter about not going to Monterey this year?

Someone take me with pleasssssssseee

bullchaser
from Illinois
Diablo_SV, 25 July 2016, 17:29
sumosloths wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
sumosloths wrote:

No, I don't think they stay together. I'm not sure where/when Fuel Run is this year actually.

It starts the Wednesday of carweek from Malibu at about 8. Not exactly sure where in Malibu

I'll be leaving from LA to Monterey Wednesday morning, so I might run into the rally, allowing for me to get rolling shots of the 3 Koenigseggs on my way to carweek
Last modified by Diablo_SV, 25 July 2016, 17:32

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Post a reply