Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
FerrariNut, 20 August 2015, 02:47
What do you guys think of Lotus? I love them, ESPECIALLY the Exige.
Deleted account
ianr22, 20 August 2015, 03:23
Cool little cars, my dad is most likely getting one
Deleted account
sumosloths, 20 August 2015, 04:21
Beautiful and wonderfully affordable for supercars. I hope they can get back on their feet.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Lamborarri, 20 August 2015, 18:54
ianr22 wrote:

Which one?

sumosloths wrote:
Beautiful and wonderfully affordable for supercars. I hope they can get back on their feet.

The new Evora 400, just released in Geneva last March, goes on sale here in December.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
loislois76, 20 August 2015, 19:07
Nice cars. I once had an Elise Mk1 with 118HP. The colour was burgundy. It was very fun to drive but what a sh*tty build quality. Tiny cracks began do appear on bumper and fenders. It was not watertight. One time the rear-view mirror simply fell off...But as I said, very fun to drive. My Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor was not that extreme but had by far a better quality.

I haope that the quality of the newer Lotus have improved...

loislois76
ianr22, 20 August 2015, 19:45
Lamborarri wrote:
ianr22 wrote:

Which one?
Elise or Exige

sumosloths wrote:

The new Evora 400, just released in Geneva last March, goes on sale here in December.
Deleted account
ferrarilover1019, 11 October 2015, 23:46
i do love lotus, the are inexpensive compared to other cars much like the alpha romeo 4c is and they are just all around cool cars, i saw an elise today but no picture... i do have this picture of an exige at a drive in a couple of days ago

[https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5694/21406923103_82e1fcc419_z.jpg]Lotus Exige by Andrew W, on Flickr

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
Post a reply