Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Like it?
Love it

Hate it

Meh...

Interesting...

Total: 19
Mustang7, 06 December 2017, 03:00
It came out today... and I love it!!!!!! Who else does?

Mustang7
from Pennsylvania
waddle2gracious, 06 December 2017, 03:38
Personally, I'm not a fan of the styling and engine choice. I know Lamborghini has slowly been 'merging' with Audi tendencies, with some being for the better, but this is too far in my opinion. It's not terrible-looking and I know some love it, but it just doesn't fit into my 'image' of Lamborghini.

waddle2gracious
from Florida
Leaf_Soto, 06 December 2017, 05:26
The Lambo SUV is out?! *freaking out*

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
Mazdafreak, 06 December 2017, 19:35
It's a rebadged Audi Q7 with a VW corporate engine. What are we supposed to be excited about? Major disappointment in my opinion.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
abcs, 06 December 2017, 22:15
I don’t like it.
Its not particularly attractive or unattractive, but what bothers me is Lamborghini decided to build the Urus instead of the Asterion. I get that there’s a market for SUVs and people will buy them, but I’m disappointed Lamborghini spent their resources on the Urus, and not the beautiful Asterion.

That’s why I’m sticking with Ferrari, because they’re only making supercars, for now...
Last modified by abcs, 06 December 2017, 22:16

abcs
from Canada
hyoung90, 07 December 2017, 01:38
Not attractive whatsoever plus given the fact that it looks 99% like the concept we saw half a decade ago, I’d say it’s not particularly exciting or special enough. I would love to like it but it’s just doesn’t do much for me... I’d gladly take a Range Rover Autobiography SV over this anyday
Last modified by hyoung90, 07 December 2017, 01:40

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
Leaf_Soto, 07 December 2017, 01:48
Technically, I already have one, a HotWheel that was "New for 2015". If I had to choose between the Urus and the Q7, I'd go Urus. But, if I could only have 1 SUV, I'd most likely be the F-Pace. Or, this modified Escalade
[https://orig00.deviantart.net/7cbc/f/2017/347/9/1/cadillac_escalade___silver_hills_national_forest_by_leafsoto-dbwnh9k.jpg]
Last modified by Leaf_Soto, 14 December 2017, 03:30

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
SummerNeverDies, 14 December 2017, 01:42
Slightly sacrilegious

SummerNeverDies
from Minnesota
pdkcars, 21 December 2017, 23:10
Usually everything grows on me and... this hasn't. Not a good sign.

It's just a generic sporty German SUV with some cheesy Italian flare and a beloved Italian badge. It's not Italian at all. Interior looks boring (for a Lambo) and just plain Audi and the exterior kinda slacks outside of the front. The Bentayga has the same problem where the front is the best part, but the Urus does it even worse. I want to see the price. Anything over 200K, I'll think this car is a stupid investment. It's smart for the company though I guess.

Also take note that it'll drop like a rock when it comes to value. Worst depreciating Lambo?

Oh how could I forget that engine. Boring 4.0 V8 biturbo. I already know where this is going. Bland unexciting sound with low rev-line that MUST be spiced up with an extreme overuse of pops and cracks to make it seem exciting.
Last modified by pdkcars, 21 December 2017, 23:12

pdkcars
from San Antonio, Texas
szhirr, 23 December 2017, 21:42
I dont like it

szhirr
from Mexico
r8lover, 23 December 2017, 21:50
pdkcars wrote:

It's just a generic sporty German SUV with some cheesy Italian flare and a beloved Italian badge. It's not Italian at all. Interior looks boring (for a Lambo) and just plain Audi and the exterior kinda slacks outside of the front. The Bentayga has the same problem where the front is the best part, but the Urus does it even worse. I want to see the price. Anything over 200K, I'll think this car is a stupid investment. It's smart for the company though I guess.

Also take note that it'll drop like a rock when it comes to value. Worst depreciating Lambo?

Oh how could I forget that engine. Boring 4.0 V8 biturbo. I already know where this is going. Bland unexciting sound with low rev-line that MUST be spiced up with an extreme overuse of pops and cracks to make it seem exciting.

They should've put the Huracan V10 in it.
Deleted account
Leaf_Soto, 24 December 2017, 22:02
r8lover wrote:
pdkcars wrote:

They should've put the Huracan V10 in it.

I'll bet it's possible and anyone who buys it should

Leaf_Soto
from Kansas
sumosloths, 24 December 2017, 23:22
Considering how often I see Model X's, Levantes, etc (even Bentaygas), I'm sure I'll be seeing them all over the more wealthy parts of town once they're on the market.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Post a reply