Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
DjShift, 19 September 2015, 02:49
Have you guys seen this yet? I don't even know what to say about it without risk of being banned or arrested. Literally, if I express my response to this right now, I'll have a whole fleet of police at my door within the hour.

She's just lucky I can't find the original article and was too mad to continue my search for it because I'd be writing her quite the email/letter if I had it as proof.

journalism at it's worst

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
DjShift, 19 September 2015, 02:54
To make it EXTRA clear (if it wasn't infinitely obvious to everyone) I'm saying I hate that person they're talking about in this article, not the person sharing my opinions who wrote the article I linked.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
sumosloths, 19 September 2015, 03:03
What pisses me off almost as much as her opinion is the fact that she kept saying "Aston Martin V8 Vanquish", when it was a V8 VANTAGE.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
r8lover, 19 September 2015, 03:06
Here you go Sam: http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinion/13713677.Joys_of_pootling_along_in_the_car/
Deleted account
MinneGoober, 19 September 2015, 03:08
Almost sounds like satire. Almost.

MinneGoober
from Saint Paul, Minnesota
AJ Ferrari, 19 September 2015, 03:21
It just seems to me that she is an extreme tree-hugger. She is also just jealous.
Last modified by AJ Ferrari, 19 September 2015, 03:22

AJ Ferrari
Mazdafreak, 19 September 2015, 14:24
Tree huggers...

Might as well stay in gear and don't upshift for just a little bit longer every time you see a Prius, just for vengeance.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 19 September 2015, 14:26

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
SDJ2_Photography, 19 September 2015, 17:44
Ridiculous.

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
venomgt95, 20 September 2015, 19:05
So..what she's saying is just because they can afford nice things, people should ruin it, just because they are a jealous a***ole...

KAY.

venomgt95
from Belding, Michigan
Mazdafreak, 21 September 2015, 00:10
venomgt95 wrote:
So..what she's saying is just because they can afford nice things, people should ruin it, just because they are a jealous a***ole...

KAY.

Exactly. I'd love to see her reaction after someone keys the hell out of her Leaf.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
lamboman505, 21 September 2015, 01:15
Mazdafreak wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

KAY.

Exactly. I'd love to see her reaction after someone keys the hell out of her Leaf.

Ha Ha Ha! Let's do it!

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
Mazdafreak, 21 September 2015, 01:22
lamboman505 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
venomgt95 wrote:

KAY.

Ha Ha Ha! Let's do it!

Lol. I am definitely not going to partake in something like that though, no matter how much I dislike the car or the driver.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
ferrarilover1019, 21 September 2015, 05:20
smh.....

ferrarilover1019
from Huntsville, Alabama
Post a reply