Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Will you miss the Bugatti Veyrob?
Yes

No

Don't really care

Total: 32
Lamborarri, 23 February 2015, 18:13
Bugatti has sold all 450 Veyrons, the La Finale is coming to Geneva. Will you miss it?

La Finale Teaser
Last modified by Lamborarri, 24 February 2015, 00:45

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Lamborarri, 23 February 2015, 18:14
I meant Veyron on the poll, too bad we can't edit them.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
cargame_parker, 23 February 2015, 18:17
No. It's not like we won't see them ever again. And honestly, I'm ready for something new.

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
r8lover, 23 February 2015, 22:06
I surely will. The Veyron was a true example of the very best of automotive engineering. I don't think we'll see anything as ground breaking as it was for a long time down the road.
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 02 March 2015, 16:27
[http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ud96Ddcp8eE/VPSTLpcB3MI/AAAAAAAAAtY/IAWJkCCzOF8/s1600/01.jpg]

[http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rPs_Is-Kx1w/VPTU4r-ifVI/AAAAAAAAewg/vwJ-hVzSPqM/s1600/Bugatti-Veyron-La-Finale-4.jpg]

The La Finale is here. Is it a fitting sendoff for the legendary car?

Lamborarri
from Illinois
sumosloths, 02 March 2015, 17:43
Lamborarri wrote:
[http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ud96Ddcp8eE/VPSTLpcB3MI/AAAAAAAAAtY/IAWJkCCzOF8/s1600/01.jpg]

[http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-rPs_Is-Kx1w/VPTU4r-ifVI/AAAAAAAAewg/vwJ-hVzSPqM/s1600/Bugatti-Veyron-La-Finale-4.jpg]

The La Finale is here. Is it a fitting sendoff for the legendary car?

Yeah, I think so. It sure is purty.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
michealm, 02 March 2015, 20:23
The Veyron showed what was possible, but after 9 (or so) years, I'm ready for something new. I will miss it though.
Last modified by michealm, 03 March 2015, 02:24
Deleted account
michealm, 02 March 2015, 20:23
The Veyron is a truly stunning example of what can be done, but after 9 (or so) years, I'm ready for something new. I will miss it though.
Deleted account
OCCA, 02 March 2015, 21:19
I know that someone from the middle east bought it. Congrats to Bugatti and the new owner!

OCCA
from OC, California
Ma-auto, 03 March 2015, 15:29
OCCA wrote:
I know that someone from the middle east bought it. Congrats to Bugatti and the new owner!

Here's a good way to hit a blunt:

What if the owner crashed it? Bugatti has stopped production, and they probably don't have spare parts lying around.

Ma-auto
from Boston, Massachusetts
r8lover, 03 March 2015, 15:31
Driveblox man wrote:
OCCA wrote:

Here's a good way to hit a blunt:

What if the owner crashed it? Bugatti has stopped production, and they probably don't have spare parts lying around.

It's a multi-million dollar car. I'm sure they'd build him new ones.
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 25 April 2015, 13:42
Nurburgring Spy Video

The Veyron might be gone, but development on its replacement is only just beginning...

Lamborarri
from Illinois
bullchaser, 25 April 2015, 14:11
Lamborarri wrote:
Nurburgring Spy Video

The Veyron might be gone, but development on its replacement is only just beginning...

It looks exactly the same as a Veyron...

bullchaser
from Illinois
IL-Cars, 25 April 2015, 14:33
bullchaser wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
Nurburgring Spy Video

That's actually very strategic on Bugatti's part. They disguised the Veyron replacement as a Veyron so people wouldn't know what it will look like and they can still test the hardware and electronics. Sounds great, can't wait to see it unveiled!

IL-Cars
from Westmont, Illinois
cargame_parker, 25 April 2015, 15:23
IL-Cars wrote:
bullchaser wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
Nurburgring Spy Video

That's actually very strategic on Bugatti's part. They disguised the Veyron replacement as a Veyron so people wouldn't know what it will look like and they can still test the hardware and electronics. Sounds great, can't wait to see it unveiled!

Porsche did the same thing

cargame_parker
from Davidson , North Carolina
Post a reply