Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
rivi3, 10 July 2016, 23:06
Whoever did that drawing is an amazing artist and I want to get on their level tbh

But that sh*t doesn't belong here...

rivi3
from New York
FanOfSuperCars, 11 July 2016, 00:13
rivi3 wrote:
Whoever did that drawing is an amazing artist and I want to get on their level tbh

But that sh*t doesn't belong here...

First photo wasn't art though

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Mtweedel13, 11 July 2016, 00:16
Now I wish I had seen this before viewing the post

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
DjShift, 11 July 2016, 00:23
Was the photo you guys are talking about just those Nintendo painting things and the photo of that one girl in a wet shirt or something else?

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
Mtweedel13, 11 July 2016, 00:36
DjShift wrote:
Was the photo you guys are talking about just those Nintendo painting things and the photo of that one girl in a wet shirt or something else?

So far that I've seen, just the painting (and from what I've heard the girl in the wet shirt was Kate Upton)

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
rivi3, 11 July 2016, 01:21
DjShift wrote:

I was talking about the one of Rosalina from Nintendo naked.
Last modified by rivi3, 11 July 2016, 01:35

rivi3
from New York
FanOfSuperCars, 11 July 2016, 01:39
No where is safe

FanOfSuperCars
DjShift, 11 July 2016, 03:08
I reported all of them.

The old photos were inappropriate but at least they weren't this disgusting.

DjShift
from Sodus Point, New York
BMWBox, 11 July 2016, 04:37
Kate uptons boobs and a penis and a vagina opened and Nintendo ****. I have had enough. Gregg we need you

BMWBox
carguyjt, 11 July 2016, 04:41
This is SO out of hand!!! There are minors on this site such as myself I'm done with this!!!! Gregg please get these dumbasses off this site.

carguyjt
from Littleton, Colorado
FanOfSuperCars, 11 July 2016, 05:24
carguyjt wrote:
This is SO out of hand!!! There are minors on this site such as myself I'm done with this!!!! Gregg please get these dumbasses off this site.

I'm surprised its taking so long to get rid of this. Atleast theres fair warning threads when you get onto the Forum page not to go further. Hopefully this will be cleaned up soon!
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 11 July 2016, 05:27

FanOfSuperCars
gregg, 11 July 2016, 06:21
OK, cleaned up now. In the future, if you come across this type of stuff, please send me a message immediately. I rely on you guys to alert me to stuff like this. thanks.

gregg
FanOfSuperCars, 11 July 2016, 06:32
gregg wrote:
OK, cleaned up now. In the future, if you come across this type of stuff, please send me a message immediately. I rely on you guys to alert me to stuff like this. thanks.

Thanks. Message on the website or some sorta email? (But hopefully we won't need to)
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 11 July 2016, 06:35

FanOfSuperCars
gregg, 11 July 2016, 06:50
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
gregg wrote:

Thanks. Message on the website or some sorta email? (But hopefully we won't need to)

Either one will work. thanks!

gregg
FanOfSuperCars, 11 July 2016, 07:05
gregg wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:
gregg wrote:

Either one will work. thanks!

Can you delete the posts on these topics too? Links: Here , Here and Here
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 11 July 2016, 07:05

FanOfSuperCars
Post a reply