Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
AMG GT Category
Yes

No

Total: 38
HAWPhotography, 03 May 2015, 20:12
Just wondering if there should/will be an AMG GT Category... A lot have been posted recently
Deleted account
HAWPhotography, 03 May 2015, 20:43
HAWolf33 wrote:
Just wondering if there should/will be an AMG GT Category... A lot have been posted recently

If so, should they be featured? Why?
Deleted account
Mazdafreak, 03 May 2015, 20:45
No question. Yes they should have their own category and should be featured, at least at first.
Last modified by Mazdafreak, 04 May 2015, 01:45

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
HAWPhotography, 03 May 2015, 20:49
Mazdafreak wrote:
No question. Yes they should have their own category and should be featured, at least at first.

Yes and I'm sure that the 570Ss will start popping up soon to do it may be smart to add categories for both now
Deleted account
FanOfSuperCars, 03 May 2015, 21:39
They should have added an AMG GT catagory ages ago lol.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 04 May 2015, 04:49

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
sumosloths, 04 May 2015, 01:29
If the category isn't made soon it'll be a lot harder to sort through all the AMG GT's in the SLS category. They were pretty quick to make the Huracan category and even the Youabian Puma category; not sure why they haven't made it yet.

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
Eeti, 04 May 2015, 11:02
sumosloths wrote:
not sure why they haven't made it yet.

Incompetence.
Deleted account
williamparish, 04 May 2015, 15:44
Yes there should be one and they'll add one eventually...

williamparish
from North Carolina
FanOfSuperCars, 05 May 2015, 18:46
I'd say the poll speaks for itself. (Of course some troll voted no though)
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 05 May 2015, 23:47

FanOfSuperCars
sumosloths, 05 May 2015, 19:23
I think everyone who has uploaded one (or more) should put "amggt" in the description, to make them easier to find.

sumosloths
W16, 05 May 2015, 20:08
FanOfSuperCars wrote:

I'm not a troll. I just don't think it's interesting or particularly special just as I don't think the 911, its direct competitor, is. Apart from the SLS and the Black Series cars I don't think any AMGs are worthy of the site.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Lamborarri, 05 May 2015, 20:13
W16 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:

I'm not a troll. I just don't think it's interesting or particularly special just as I don't think the 911, its direct competitor, is. Apart from the SLS and the Black Series cars I don't think any AMGs are worthy of the site.

Technically the AMG-GT competes most directly with the 911 Turbo, but that probably won't change your opinion.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
HAWPhotography, 05 May 2015, 21:56
Lamborarri wrote:
W16 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:

Technically the AMG-GT competes most directly with the 911 Turbo, but that probably won't change your opinion.

The dude with the one that was at Supercar Saturdays in oneoves in my neighborhood and also has a white 991 gt3
Deleted account
FanOfSuperCars, 05 May 2015, 22:45
W16 wrote:
FanOfSuperCars wrote:

Fair enough. But the SLS category is getting spammed with AMG GT, so they should either not be allowed on the site or get their own category so they're not mixed with the SLS.
Last modified by FanOfSuperCars, 06 May 2015, 03:46

FanOfSuperCars
sumosloths, 05 May 2015, 22:46
I rank it at about the same level as the R8. I think it definitely deserves a category, and I think they should be featured at least for a few weeks.

sumosloths
Post a reply