Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Lamborarri, 12 January 2016, 00:12
Share your thoughts on the cars and SUVs that debuted at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show.

Here is a list of all the debuts:

2016 Detroit Auto Show A-Z Guide
Last modified by Lamborarri, 12 January 2016, 00:13

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Porsche_Romeo, 12 January 2016, 16:50
Lamborarri wrote:
Share your thoughts on the cars and SUVs that debuted at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show.

Are you going?

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
sumosloths, 12 January 2016, 19:56
Did Mercedes really have to make the E class look so unbearably similar to the C class? As if the C class didn't look enough like the S class already...

[http://www.blogcdn.com/slideshows/images/slides/376/233/5/S3762335/slug/l/mercedes-e-class-27-1.jpg]
[http://lln.mnmcdn.com/photos/cars/mercedes-benz/big-images/2015-mercedes-benz-c-class-8_1200.jpg]

sumosloths
from South San Francisco, California
SDJ2_Photography, 12 January 2016, 21:51
I want a Buick Avista please, just with a Z06 engine :)

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Lamborarri, 12 January 2016, 23:58
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Are you going?

No, I always go to the Chicago Auto Show. But I am going to see an Aston Martin DB10 tomorrow!

Lamborarri
from Illinois
Mustang1, 13 January 2016, 00:08
the new VLF force 1 looks OK in my opinion, but I feel a possible lawsuit coming on, looks A LOT like a viper, and even has a v10 too!

Mustang1
from Chattanooga, Tennessee
Forzafaithful99, 13 January 2016, 02:38
Mustang1 wrote:
the new VLF force 1 looks OK in my opinion, but I feel a possible lawsuit coming on, looks A LOT like a viper, and even has a v10 too!

haha it is a tuned viper, I think it is very nice though.

Forzafaithful99
r8lover, 13 January 2016, 05:17
Lamborarri wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Are you going?

No, I always go to the Chicago Auto Show. But I am going to see an Aston Martin DB10 tomorrow!

I swear to god if that's the one that was at The Gallery (fancy event preceding the Detroit Auto Show) I'm going to be so pissed off.
Deleted account
Porsche_Romeo, 13 January 2016, 13:13
Lamborarri wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Are you going?

Oh ok

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
Lamborarri, 16 January 2016, 19:24
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Are you going?

I swear to god if that's the one that was at The Gallery (fancy event preceding the Detroit Auto Show) I'm going to be so pissed off.

Justin sorry to burst your bubble but I think it was. After The Gallery (which on the 9th I believe), it came out to Lake Forest on the 12th, Downers Grove on the 13th, and Chicago on the 14th. A salesman I talked to at AM DG on Wednesday said that the Chicago dealer was its last stop before going back to the factory.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
r8lover, 17 January 2016, 16:38
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Are you going?

Justin sorry to burst your bubble but I think it was. After The Gallery (which on the 9th I believe), it came out to Lake Forest on the 12th, Downers Grove on the 13th, and Chicago on the 14th. A salesman I talked to at AM DG on Wednesday said that the Chicago dealer was its last stop before going back to the factory.

I cannot stand it when companies do that. They always bring great stuff to the Gallery (there was a One-77 one year), but 90% of the stuff never makes it to the show, either because the company doesn't even have a spot at the show or for some unknown reason.
Deleted account
Lamborarri, 17 January 2016, 17:25
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
r8lover wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:
Porsche_Romeo wrote:
Lamborarri wrote:

Are you going?

I cannot stand it when companies do that. They always bring great stuff to the Gallery (there was a One-77 one year), but 90% of the stuff never makes it to the show, either because the company doesn't even have a spot at the show or for some unknown reason.

I agree with you completely, that has happened at the CAS far too much as well. But I think it might not have been going to the public show because they intend to put that exact model up for sale and don't want it to get dirty. I am not positive on that, but it would make sense.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
r8lover, 17 January 2016, 17:58
Lamborarri wrote:
I agree with you completely, that has happened at the CAS far too much as well. But I think it might not have been going to the public show because they intend to put that exact model up for sale and don't want it to get dirty. I am not positive on that, but it would make sense.

I don't think that's it, as the cars likely don't get that dirty at the auto shows (unless they're accessible by the public). Besides, it's nothing that a good wash/detail couldn't fix.
Deleted account
Post a reply