Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
SDJ2_Photography, 22 March 2015, 19:12
Hey guys. This is a place to talk about opinions on the rumored reveals, actual reveals (once it happens), and also to say if you're going, etc. :)

I may be going on April 3rd. I'm really excited and I hope that it will work out. Anyone else gonna be there?

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Lamborarri, 22 March 2015, 19:33
You guys are in for quite a treat this year. Rolls-Royce and Aston martin have debuts planned, and Porsche could be bringing a new Boxster Spyder (they have not confirmed it yet). But the real treat will be the McLaren 570S which will kick off their new Sport Series line. Here is a teaser of it, McLaren says they will reveal it on March 30.

[http://www.allaguida.it/img/McLaren-570S-Sports-Series.jpg]

Lamborarri
from Illinois
W16, 22 March 2015, 20:36
I'll be there on April 1 for the opening press day. McLaren will be bringing the new Sports Series and the 675LT, and likely a P1 GTR. Koenigsegg is bringing a One:1 as well. Aston Martin is listed as bringing the Vulcan, as well as a "debut" which is likely just another special edition like the DB9 Carbon edition they brought last year. Porsche is also listed as having a debut so a new Boxster Spyder would be awesome. There have been very few press releases so far this year compared to last year but maybe that will change in the next week or so.

W16
from Pennsylvania
nyexphotography, 22 March 2015, 20:40
SDJ2 wrote:
Hey guys. This is a place to talk about opinions on the rumored reveals, actual reveals (once it happens), and also to say if you're going, etc. :)

I may be going on April 3rd. I'm really excited and I hope that it will work out. Anyone else gonna be there?

Im going

nyexphotography
from Rochester , New York
Lamborarri, 22 March 2015, 20:42
W16 wrote:
Aston Martin is listed as bringing the Vulcan, as well as a "debut" which is likely just another special edition like the DB9 Carbon edition they brought last year.

There are also rumors of the new Lagonda sedan coming to America, and the US debut of the DBX Concept from Geneva is also possible.

Lamborarri
from Illinois
W16, 22 March 2015, 20:48
Lamborarri wrote:
There are also rumors of the new Lagonda sedan coming to America, and the US debut of the DBX Concept from Geneva is also possible.

The NYIAS site only lists cars as "Debuts" if they are world debuts at New York. They would list those things under "Just Revealed" or "Concept Cars," the latter is where they list the Vulcan.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Penguins22, 22 March 2015, 22:45
I'll be there

Penguins22
r8lover, 23 March 2015, 01:06
Lamborarri wrote:

If they bring a Lagonda to that I'd buy plane tickets to New York just to see that car.
Deleted account
NJExotics, 23 March 2015, 09:46
McLaren should be the winner here, I heard they will be bringing a P1 GTR, 675, Sports Series and a regular P1, hoping Porsche brings the Cayman GT4 and GT3RS, and Lambo brings the SV

NJExotics
from New Jersey
nyexphotography, 23 March 2015, 10:17
NJExotics wrote:
McLaren should be the winner here, I heard they will be bringing a P1 GTR, 675, Sports Series and a regular P1, hoping Porsche brings the Cayman GT4 and GT3RS, and Lambo brings the SV

Just so everyone knows the Sport Series has been named the 575S.

nyexphotography
W16, 23 March 2015, 12:16
nyexphotography wrote:
NJExotics wrote:

Just so everyone knows the Sport Series has been named the 575S.

Well, technically the Sports Series remains its own entity. Sports Series includes P13/570S/whatever numbers we're choosing now, whereas Super Series has the 650S and 675LT and Ultimate Series is the P1 and P1 GTR.

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 23 March 2015, 12:17
This post was deleted 23 March 2015, 17:17 by W16

W16
from Pennsylvania
W16, 23 March 2015, 12:17
NJExotics wrote:

Lamborghini corporate doesn't attend the show so there won't be an SV. The only Lamborghinis are via Manhattan Motorcars and I'm sure they'll bring like one Huracan and that's it.

W16
from Pennsylvania
zonda21, 23 March 2015, 16:07
SDJ2 wrote:

I might be going.

zonda21
SDJ2_Photography, 23 March 2015, 16:16
WAIT IS THERE GOING TO BE A NEW GT

SDJ2_Photography
from Pittsford, New York
Post a reply