Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
W16, 07 March 2014, 21:21
Anyone planning to make the trip to it this year? I originally didn't consider it, but apparently there's some big news from Manhattan Motorcars. According to reports, Manhattan Motorcars is teaming up with Koenigsegg and will be showing an Agera R. If this is true, it will definitely be worth going!

W16
from Pennsylvania
joshmphotography, 07 March 2014, 21:54
I want to so bad but I live about 5 hours away so its a bit of a drive. And nooo my parents will not take me. I get my license in 3 weeks but its too close to plan a trip. maybe next year.

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
samaserati, 07 March 2014, 22:34
i go there every year, even just being in the city is worth it. i even saw an enzo there a couple years ago down in the custom cars room, plus ive never seen a koenigsegg so that would be sweet if its there. and yea the koenigsegg thing is official now
Last modified by samaserati, 08 March 2014, 04:36

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
Lamboshane, 08 March 2014, 09:46
I'm most likely going. I can't miss that Agera R and spotting in Manhattan is usually fun.

Lamboshane
from New York
Penguins22, 08 March 2014, 10:55
I might go

Penguins22
CAD1414, 08 March 2014, 11:55
ya im drivin in.

CAD1414
from New Jersey
CTspotter458, 08 March 2014, 13:50
THERES GONNA BE AN AGERA?!?!?!?!?!? AWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHH

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
W16, 11 March 2014, 22:06
I was just approved for media credentials for the show, and I'll be attending one of the press days before it officially opens to the public. I'll be posting the coolest stuff on Instagram (@jwheelphotos) if any of you have it and want to check out what's there before you go. Can't wait!

W16
from Pennsylvania
joshmphotography, 11 March 2014, 22:12
W16 wrote:
I was just approved for media credentials for the show, and I'll be attending one of the press days before it officially opens to the public. I'll be posting the coolest stuff on Instagram (@jwheelphotos) if any of you have it and want to check out what's there before you go. Can't wait!

How do you get media credentials?

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
W16, 11 March 2014, 22:30
veneno1854 wrote:

Essentially you have to be producing content for some news outlet.

W16
from Pennsylvania
joshmphotography, 11 March 2014, 22:53
W16 wrote:
veneno1854 wrote:

Essentially you have to be producing content for some news outlet.

Where is your news going?

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
W16, 11 March 2014, 23:08
veneno1854 wrote:

I work for a newspaper. Whether or not show coverage actually goes in there is to be decided. But regardless, I have the access through my publication.

W16
from Pennsylvania
joshmphotography, 11 March 2014, 23:54
W16 wrote:
veneno1854 wrote:

I work for a newspaper. Whether or not show coverage actually goes in there is to be decided. But regardless, I have the access through my publication.

That's cool. I bet you get to beat all the crowds then for a major auto show.

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
W16, 12 March 2014, 10:31
veneno1854 wrote:

I imagine so. I've never been to a press day so I don't know what it's like, but I've been to NYIAS twice and the crowds were unbearable. It certainly can't be as bad as that by any stretch lol. I just wish the DUB Tour was there on press days.

W16
from Pennsylvania
joshmphotography, 12 March 2014, 12:06
W16 wrote:
veneno1854 wrote:

I imagine so. I've never been to a press day so I don't know what it's like, but I've been to NYIAS twice and the crowds were unbearable. It certainly can't be as bad as that by any stretch lol. I just wish the DUB Tour was there on press days.

Do you get all of those cool press kits too?

joshmphotography
from Rochester, New York
Post a reply