Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
GoPro85, 16 April 2014, 18:14
W16 wrote:
Well, I'm just about finished for day one. Anyone care for input or just want to find out for yourselves?

Input is always good!
Deleted account
W16, 16 April 2014, 21:10
samaserati wrote:
only input i want, koenigsegg?

This is coming from someone who has seen an Agera R before, so think about that. I thought the Agera at NYIAS was ugly. The car itself is impressive, but gloss black/carbon with the carbon wheels is not the best look for it. The tan interior is interesting, though.

W16
from Pennsylvania
samaserati, 16 April 2014, 23:04
W16 wrote:
samaserati wrote:
only input i want, koenigsegg?

This is coming from someone who has seen an Agera R before, so think about that. I thought the Agera at NYIAS was ugly. The car itself is impressive, but gloss black/carbon with the carbon wheels is not the best look for it. The tan interior is interesting, though.

did you get to go up close to the interior? i know i wont, and ive only seen thumbnails of the one at the auto show so i can't wait to get to see one in real life

samaserati
from bergen county, New Jersey
W16, 16 April 2014, 23:09
samaserati wrote:
did you get to go up close to the interior? i know i wont, and ive only seen thumbnails of the one at the auto show so i can't wait to get to see one in real life

No, the cars from Manhattan Motorcars were the only ones that you couldn't get any access to at all. I was able to sit in the 918 Spyder, but couldn't even get inside the barricade for the Agera.

W16
from Pennsylvania
samaserati, 17 April 2014, 09:16
W16 wrote:
samaserati wrote:

No, the cars from Manhattan Motorcars were the only ones that you couldn't get any access to at all. I was able to sit in the 918 Spyder, but couldn't even get inside the barricade for the Agera.

another question, will i be able to sit in a quattroporte or do i need to be some sort of special press person, and how close will i be able to get to the 918

samaserati
W16, 17 April 2014, 12:08
samaserati wrote:
another question, will i be able to sit in a quattroporte or do i need to be some sort of special press person, and how close will i be able to get to the 918

The Maseratis weren't roped off at all so you could probably ask and get in. The 918 is in it's own glass room with an opening saying "INVITE ONLY." I imagine on a public day, very few people would be allowed in.

W16
from Pennsylvania
samaserati, 17 April 2014, 12:51
W16 wrote:
samaserati wrote:

The Maseratis weren't roped off at all so you could probably ask and get in. The 918 is in it's own glass room with an opening saying "INVITE ONLY." I imagine on a public day, very few people would be allowed in.

but ill still be able to see it ok right?

samaserati
W16, 17 April 2014, 13:04
samaserati wrote:
but ill still be able to see it ok right?

Yes definitely.

W16
from Pennsylvania
Penguins22, 17 April 2014, 13:49
So who's going tommarow in bringing to friends one who is currently on ES and a old member

Penguins22
r8lover, 17 April 2014, 13:49
W16 wrote:

That's exactly how it was at the Detroit Auto Show, which rather disappointed me.
Deleted account
Penguins22, 17 April 2014, 13:57
We should find out all the people who are going and maybe we could meet up

Penguins22
W16, 17 April 2014, 13:59
r8lover wrote:
That's exactly how it was at the Detroit Auto Show, which rather disappointed me.

Lucky for me, I just invited myself ;)

W16
from Pennsylvania
r8lover, 17 April 2014, 14:04
W16 wrote:
r8lover wrote:

Lucky for me, I just invited myself ;)

I would have invited myself, but we were at a public show. :( I'm sure we could have talked our way in. I kept trying to get my dad to talk our way onto the Bentley show stage, but he wouldn't do it. Lol. :(
Deleted account
samaserati, 17 April 2014, 15:49
Penguins22 wrote:
We should find out all the people who are going and maybe we could meet up

im going to be there at 9 AM and ill be wearing a black shirt with a neon blue shelby cobra logo, if you see me you can say something. wow im tired in the middle of typing this a blue gtr was speeding past my house so i cased it on my bike

samaserati
Penguins22, 17 April 2014, 17:48
Ok so it
Nj exotics
Penguins 22
Samerati

Anyone else?

Penguins22
Post a reply