Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Postable, Yes or No?
Yes, pictures are postable

No, pictures aren't postable

Total: 11
michealm, 16 August 2015, 01:45
I wasn't able to go to the cruise this year, and I would like to hear from any spotters that went. How was it, what was there, ect? I've also been wondering for a while now if you should be aloud to post pictures from the Woodward Dream Cruise. For those of you that don't know, the Woodward Dream Cruise is pretty much a meet up of thousands of muscle cars, and a few supercars, that then cruise up and down Woodward Avenue in the Detroit area. I know of quite a few spotters on the site that believe that you should be able to post from it. I personally say no, but what do you think? Should pictures from the cruise be postable?
Deleted account
Porsche_Romeo, 16 August 2015, 01:49
I was wondering the same thing. The Cruise was great this year like I said before!

Porsche_Romeo
from Michigan
aventador22, 16 August 2015, 04:20
michealm wrote:
I wasn't able to go to the cruise this year, and I would like to hear from any spotters that went. How was it, what was there, ect? I've also been wondering for a while now if you should be aloud to post pictures from the Woodward Dream Cruise. For those of you that don't know, the Woodward Dream Cruise is pretty much a meet up of thousands of muscle cars, and a few supercars, that then cruise up and down Woodward Avenue in the Detroit area. I know of quite a few spotters on the site that believe that you should be able to post from it. I personally say no, but what do you think? Should pictures from the cruise be postable?

I believe the pictures should be postable because it isn't a car show. The Dream Cruise is like you said a big meet up of cars and you never know what will show up. People from around the world bring their beautiful car to cruise around not to have it sit at a car show you know? That's just my opinion about it :)

aventador22
from Hartland, Michigan
aventador22, 16 August 2015, 04:24
Plus they also allow car week posts as well

aventador22
from Hartland, Michigan
michealm, 16 August 2015, 20:22
aventador22 wrote:
Plus they also allow car week posts as well

You do have a point.
Deleted account
Post a reply