Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
Rivitography, 08 January 2018, 23:11
Does anybody else use this app? It is super helpful with seeing where the cars you spotted are nowadays, where it was originally from, if it's currently for sale, etc. It's amazing.

Rivitography
from New York
ALB15, 09 January 2018, 22:40
Rivitography wrote:
Does anybody else use this app? It is super helpful with seeing where the cars you spotted are nowadays, where it was originally from, if it's currently for sale, etc. It's amazing.

Nope, haven't heard of it. Can you provide any more info about it? Do you have to know the Vin, or can you just enter the plate? Thanks in advance...thinking about downloading it right now :)

ALB15
racemanryan, 10 January 2018, 03:52
ALB15 wrote:
Rivitography wrote:

Nope, haven't heard of it. Can you provide any more info about it? Do you have to know the Vin, or can you just enter the plate? Thanks in advance...thinking about downloading it right now :)

There's something called Plate to VIN where you enter the plate and sometimes it can give you the VIN

racemanryan
from Rocky Mount, North Carolina
ALB15, 11 January 2018, 01:44
[/quote]There's something called Plate to VIN where you enter the plate and sometimes it can give you the VIN[/quote]

Never knew that...thx so much :)

ALB15
Mtweedel13, 14 January 2018, 18:29
I got the app yesterday, its proven very useful in figuring out unknown models. For example, yesterday, I found a GEO Metro, and today I found a Porsche 944!

Mtweedel13
from Riverview, Florida
Post a reply