Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
VGNerd, 20 February 2017, 21:28
Maybe its just me, but apparently, the picture I took and had submitted has never shown up in public for everyone to view. I had taken a picture from February 18, 2017 and my picture was never submitted, even though I took it with a reasonable amount of resolution but it has been unable to be shown to the public for everyone to see. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

VGNerd
from Bayamon, Puerto Rico
ethanmckinley1, 20 February 2017, 21:44
VGNerd wrote:
Maybe its just me, but apparently, the picture I took and had submitted has never shown up in public for everyone to view. I had taken a picture from February 18, 2017 and my picture was never submitted, even though I took it with a reasonable amount of resolution but it has been unable to be shown to the public for everyone to see. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

I don't recall this happening to me but I believe you. It is definitely possible and hopefully the admins will be looking into it very soon and maybe even looking into it right now.

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
VGNerd, 20 February 2017, 22:06
ethanmckinley1 wrote:
VGNerd wrote:

I don't recall this happening to me but I believe you. It is definitely possible and hopefully the admins will be looking into it very soon and maybe even looking into it right now.

Yeah. I had uploaded the same image two or three times (one that has resolution changed by me, the other is not), and if there are multiple images of the same thing gets uploaded, I'll have to delete them or the admins will do so if they're ever around.

VGNerd
ethanmckinley1, 20 February 2017, 22:26
VGNerd wrote:
ethanmckinley1 wrote:
VGNerd wrote:

Yeah. I had uploaded the same image two or three times (one that has resolution changed by me, the other is not), and if there are multiple images of the same thing gets uploaded, I'll have to delete them or the admins will do so if they're ever around.

hmm... That is odd. Well like I said, hopefully the admins are looking into it.

ethanmckinley1
from Portland, Oregon
r8lover, 20 February 2017, 23:30
What was the car you were trying to post?
Deleted account
VGNerd, 21 February 2017, 01:21
r8lover wrote:
What was the car you were trying to post?

Porsche Panamera S. Here is the image:

[https://s3.postimg.org/8kuoebwnn/20170218_1356331.jpg]

VGNerd
hyoung90, 21 February 2017, 01:29
There's a reason it didn't post.
It's not exotic

hyoung90
from Dallas, Texas
VGNerd, 21 February 2017, 01:59
hyoung90 wrote:
There's a reason it didn't post.
It's not exotic

Well, that's a bummer for me. Guess the Panamera doesn't count as such. Oh well, hope I'll get better luck next time.

VGNerd
Post a reply