Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
KoenigseggFan53, 20 August 2021, 20:29
Not talking about the Turbo S, GT2, or GT3, but the regular, common Porsche 911s.

KoenigseggFan53
from Warsaw, Poland
FanOfSuperCars, 21 August 2021, 00:30
This post was deleted 30 August 2021, 10:31 by FanOfSuperCars

FanOfSuperCars
from Middle Of The Ocean, Unknown Country
Mazdafreak, 21 August 2021, 15:11
I think that most people live in areas where 911s are fairly common, and so we don't see tons of base 911s posted on here. I don't have a problem with allowing 911s, but it's going to have to be an unbelievable shot to get featured.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
Lamb0Central, 21 August 2021, 23:43
No way. I know that some people live in areas where they're not common, but that doesn't make it a supercar or anything like that. It's extremely mass produced, has a relatively low power output compared to other supercars, and ES will get flooded with these spots from people that live in areas where its common.

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
KoenigseggFan53, 22 August 2021, 17:46
I agree. They're common in my area, where seeing an entry level supercar is insane.

KoenigseggFan53
from Warsaw, Poland
KoenigseggFan53, 22 August 2021, 17:47
But I don't see why there's a "Porsche 911" category

KoenigseggFan53
from Warsaw, Poland
Exoticsont, 22 August 2021, 20:09
Lamb0Central wrote:
No way. I know that some people live in areas where they're not common, but that doesn't make it a supercar or anything like that. It's extremely mass produced, has a relatively low power output compared to other supercars, and ES will get flooded with these spots from people that live in areas where its common.

No nobody is going to upload a base 911 unless it is rare for them to see. And ES won't get flooded with them because most people on ES live in an area where they are at least kind of common.
Last modified by Exoticsont, 22 August 2021, 20:10

Exoticsont
from Calgary , Canada
bullchaser, 23 August 2021, 23:37
Exoticsont wrote:
Lamb0Central wrote:

No nobody is going to upload a base 911 unless it is rare for them to see. And ES won't get flooded with them because most people on ES live in an area where they are at least kind of common.

Good point.

bullchaser
from Illinois
Lamb0Central, 28 August 2021, 14:57
That's true. I understand what you're saying.

Lamb0Central
from Miami, Florida
Post a reply