Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
bullchaser, 11 March 2015, 17:33
Hey, so I have heard conflicting things about posting cars at race tracks. On the one hand, I know in the rules it says no 'race tracks' which I interpret as cars that are actually on the track. I have also heard that it is okay if the car is in a spectator parking lot and not participating in racing. I have a picture of a McLaren F1 at a race track that was behind all the trucks that were carrying race cars, but it was not there for racing, just a spectator. I posted it, and it was promptly removed. What do you guys think? I think the picture it is legit, but I want to hear your opinions.

bullchaser
from Illinois
AJ Ferrari, 11 March 2015, 17:50
I would say that it is not allowed, primarily because it would not be there if there was not a race going on. In my opinion, the same applies for all cars seen during Car Week and other large car events. I would take the safest route and just post pictures that do not raise any suspicion.
Last modified by AJ Ferrari, 11 March 2015, 22:51

AJ Ferrari
lamboman505, 11 March 2015, 20:40
My uncle gave me a picture of two 918s at a parking lot getting ready for the road rally in sun valley, but i got banned for trying to post them.

lamboman505
from somewhere in, New Mexico
bullchaser, 12 March 2015, 14:35
Okay thanks for your thoughts! I'll leave it out then.

bullchaser
from Illinois
Diablo_SV, 12 March 2015, 14:36
I think it's fine to post a car at a track as long as it is only spectating.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Eeti, 12 March 2015, 14:57
As long as it's in some spectator parking lot. If it's inside the track perimeter then no.
Deleted account
Post a reply