Forum  •  Rules!  •  Active topics  •  Search
McLarenMan458, 24 June 2014, 07:19
Hi, I am new to this website and a couple days I tried to upload a picture of a Lamborghini Murcielago. The photo still has not showed up on my account yet and I was wondering why this is? Did they not approve it or did it not submit correctly.
Deleted account
Diablo_SV, 24 June 2014, 07:44
McLarenMan458 wrote:
Hi, I am new to this website and a couple days I tried to upload a picture of a Lamborghini Murcielago. The photo still has not showed up on my account yet and I was wondering why this is? Did they not approve it or did it not submit correctly.

For new people, it takes time for the admins to allow pictures on the site. Your picture should be up today.

Diablo_SV
from Rochester, New York
Mazdafreak, 24 June 2014, 09:57
Diablo_SV wrote:
McLarenMan458 wrote:

For new people, it takes time for the admins to allow pictures on the site. Your picture should be up today.

Sounds like he got here before the rest of us! Yes, for some reason it takes a few days for the admins to approve your uploads. Once you reach a certain number of uploads (unfortunately I cannot remember the number off the top if my head, but I think it's 10), and the quality of the pictures uploaded is acceptable, any additional photos you upload will usually post within a minute or two of the upload.

Mazdafreak
from North Carolina
McLarenMan458, 24 June 2014, 12:47
Ph ok thank you
Deleted account
CTspotter458, 24 June 2014, 18:35
Mazdafreak wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
McLarenMan458 wrote:

Sounds like he got here before the rest of us! Yes, for some reason it takes a few days for the admins to approve your uploads. Once you reach a certain number of uploads (unfortunately I cannot remember the number off the top if my head, but I think it's 10), and the quality of the pictures uploaded is acceptable, any additional photos you upload will usually post within a minute or two of the upload.

CTspotter458
from Newtown, Connecticut
McLarenMan458, 25 June 2014, 07:30
CTspotter458 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
McLarenMan458 wrote:

They still haven't showed up I'm waiting on a pick of a Z8 and a Murci I tried to upload them 3ish days ago I also tried to reupload them
Deleted account
McLarenMan458, 26 June 2014, 11:49
McLarenMan458 wrote:
CTspotter458 wrote:
Mazdafreak wrote:
Diablo_SV wrote:
McLarenMan458 wrote:

They still haven't showed up I'm waiting on a pick of a Z8 and a Murci I tried to upload them 3ish days ago I also tried to reupload them

I think all my photos are some how backed up because I've tried to upload 17ish photos and none have come up on my pagr
Deleted account
Post a reply